2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Anyone hyped for the ceramics?? Stg in 2020 I struck out on all ugly ducks and this year. Maybe I'll finally score. Any lowkey spots I'll be good with?

Carbons are nice....seriously doubt I'll score em to. Ppl go wild for all suede with that color blocking. I wanted the hypers bad

Both my locals dropping the carbons tomorrow and I can’t make it 💔 need to keep my suede collection in tact 😂

Had to look up the monsoon blues, hadn’t seen those… very nice as well.

Forgot to post… Hit the Chameleons with some sand paper to make the pink/purple show through…
IMG_5029.jpeg

IMG_5028.jpeg

I was always a bit ambivalent about the dunk silver surfers but decided to throw in for them and of course got'em

arrived today and it looks like some mf-er already worn them and had hisself a wank off. to HELL with that, they're goin back, especially as my feet are currently swaddled in the nigel bike 4s. silver dunks, you should be ashamed of yourselves. disgraceful

IMG_3479.jpg

I was always a bit ambivalent about the dunk silver surfers but decided to throw in for them and of course got'em

arrived today and it looks like some mf-er already worn them and had hisself a wank off. to HELL with that, they're goin back, especially as my feet are currently swaddled in the nigel bike 4s. silver dunks, you should be ashamed of yourselves. disgraceful

IMG_3479.jpg
Hows the overall look of the shoe in hand? Minus the jizz stain.

Back
Top Bottom