2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Anyone know the name of the ones Selena wore in spring breakers?? Classic crazy flick if you never seen it
Selena now though. Especially in her Selena and Chef series.
leo omg GIF

Walked into Snipes (Redford, MI) to pick up an online order and saw these on the wall. Picked up the last 12.

IMG_7253.jpeg
Isnt that feeling great?

Been some time since we been able to do that so smoothly although it was the last in your size gotta imagine a year or 2 ago they been long gone

I’m definitely feeling this new era of easy somewhat plentiful pick ups gonna start skating some of my dunks since they are becoming easier to replace when needed

Yall ever submit a low ball offer on stockx and get it accepted? Ya that’s just what happen to me… I wasn’t expecting it to get accepted but it did… damb got mad expenses too lol… all good its just one grail off the list…I’ll put the pictures here once I get em

Don't feel the need for ceramics this time around. Got to wear my OGs for a good few years. Still starting to enjoy my veneers, but I'll be glad there's a new pair on the aftermarket if I change my mind on ceramics down the line

and like headdetective said, I fully decided that no more 'new tool' SB dunks for me anymore. Sold my 2021 parras this summer for that reason. Retro tooling on new dunks isn't as good as OGs, but it's miles better than anything new. Only exception I could see myself making is if they retro an SB and give it new tooling again a la de la soul high to low conversions.

Back
Top Bottom