2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Cowtown pair. These and the deep royal blue sb are prob my 2 favs releases this year.
a212444.jpeg

Jfc the verdys look so trash/goofy. I can understand why some ppl like certain things even if I don't dig it but I seriously don't see it with those. Looks like a childs shoe.

so she’s the one that gets em all off the porch. Ain’t no “I been had these” for me. She doesn’t really trip tho. Most of the time. I’ll just get the occasional “again” or “more”.
And she always opens my packages before I get home.
ruins the excitment of getting the package delivered lol.

I also get the "why these ones?" "again?" "more?"

bros in here doing mission impossible side quests and creating aliases with social security numbers like they're jason bourne to procure shoes with the money they earn...

yall are making me terrified about the prospect of marriage :lol: :lol:

Hustling Dave Chappelle GIF

Last edited:
bros in here doing mission impossible side quests and creating aliases with social security numbers like they're jason bourne to procure shoes with the money they earn...

yall are making me terrified about the prospect of marriage :lol: :lol:

Hustling Dave Chappelle GIF
Bro said he comes home from a long and tiring day at work just to find his brand new sneakers scattered all over the living room and a nagging wife giving him a stern side eye talking about "these ain't it"/"f outta here with your mid tastes"

Communication helps.
I said it before but my wife knows I’ll get what I want. I take care of her and our kids, not saying y’all don’t do the same.
I ain’t hiding shiit tho.
This is pretty much where I’m at Now days most things come before shoes but I do enjoy a pick up now and again as long as everything’s in check

Use to try and keep it on the DL lol

Then she wanted more shoes

Now my daughter wants shoes

So it’s more a family thing now lol

Back
Top Bottom