2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Will these light carbons go to SNKRs or only skateshops? I can't remember if the olympics or others were released on there.

IMG_4372.jpeg
Adorable pic!! Just received mine in the mail and I cant figure out where the blue laces fit in. The black looks meh...definitely gonna end up lace swapping

Adorable pic!! Just received mine in the mail and I cant figure out where the blue laces fit in. The black looks meh...definitely gonna end up lace swapping
Thanks! She loves her shoes lol it was equally adorable when she realized lol

I love the blue in person but totally understand a swap

They actually work for us as she’s a massive bluey and bingo fan and they almost match lol

missed drifthouse raffle, praying on snkrs @ this point since all local shops so far from me..

has anyone that hit on verdy giftshop EQL got shipping yet?:nerd:

Damnit. Missed oneness. At least bigger sizes were available after the fact, which is a good sign for me.

Those ps8s look good. What’s the consensus on em? Those that have em, like em on foot?

Damnit. Missed oneness. At least bigger sizes were available after the fact, which is a good sign for me.

Those ps8s look good. What’s the consensus on em? Those that have em, like em on foot?
The oneness drop was weird. They dropped, out of stock in bout a minute, a few minutes later random sizes popped up, a couple minutes afterwards they weren’t even showing on the site anymore

The oneness drop was weird. They dropped, out of stock in bout a minute, a few minutes later random sizes popped up, a couple minutes afterwards they weren’t even showing on the site anymore
I saw your original post, looked real quick and only sz 8 available. Put down my phone and did some things. Saw your next post almost an hour late, and didn’t see em on site at all.

Hoping plenty of opportunities to grab. I was able to snag dusty olives month or so after initial drops for retail, hoping these won’t bd an issue.

Has their been an update release date regarding the Wu-Tang dunk highs?
Don’t remember where I saw it, but I think I’ve seen someone mentioning that the September's release is postponed….

PS. Figured out that it was Alternate Sneakers (local sneakers oriented website here in JP) that said so on his Twitter account while back and although his posts are basically done in Japanese, I believe those that are in the game long enough here in JP recognize that name and what he posts should be legit info….

Last edited:
25th wedding anniversary this month with my wife - we’ve been together since we were kids. She has her bank account and bills, I have mine. We work together on financial goals, but otherwise don’t get into each others bidness when it comes to who buys what…

Also, Light Carbons are light years better than the Verdy Dunks.

Back
Top Bottom