2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Lol, good on you for taking the time to look through the thread. Welcome my dude.
ya definitely you guys post some good stuff in here with actual info behind it like how you explained how sb sets up their accounts... need to get into sb's, looking forward to it now

ccs.com - super exclusive stuff
Repped. They're super exclusive.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
ya definitely you guys post some good stuff in here with actual info behind it like how you explained how sb sets up their accounts... need to get into sb's, looking forward to it now
Well, you came to the right place my dude. There's lots of info in here and lots of cool people to talk to.

didn't know plus was having a big sale...was able to scoop up 2 pairs of the iguana (camo) highs in my size for 142 shipped. thanks nikesbme, repped.
order came in. not the worlds best materials, but very dope & very wearable looking dunk nonetheless

Come on guys... tell me how to get the most limited SB's..... even though I don't really like SB's that much.....Why you ask?

OH.....just because I'm a HUGE HYPEBEAST.

Wait... which ones are the cool ones that everyone wants but nobody can find?....I want those.
mean.gif

Last edited:
Man all the good colorways these days are lows. I'll just keep passing until Nike SB comes to their senses

Last edited:
Yup. RIP to the homie Capital STEEZ. I can't even **** with them like I used to. Capital STEEZ was arguably the best one.
They are all talented but Joey and STEEZ were on another level.

Repped for that video. Did not know that is where the gif was from. I do not **** with Mac. Thought it was fan art. Now I gotta see if I can get someone to make a color version for me.

Yup. RIP to the homie Capital STEEZ. I can't even **** with them like I used to. Capital STEEZ was arguably the best one.
They are all talented but Joey and STEEZ were on another level.
What's the REAL story behind Steez taking his own life? Is Joey still rapping? I heard he quit because of Steez dying.

dope stuff bro, my bad about what i said earlier this year, didn't know you were a fellow PRO ERA fan. good lookin out on the video link john, always comin' thru. 

What's the REAL story behind Steez taking his own life? Is Joey still rapping? I heard he quit because of Steez dying.

They definitely are not quitting rap. He was prolly still shook when said that. He just got into the game and he has a brother and a single mom. I think he said "No mother wants to see their son hustle, but no son wants to see their mom struggle". Also his friends would prolly be pissed. I wouldnt go as far as to say they all need him, but he is opening doors for them since he is the most recognizable one.

They are releasing some of STEEZ's unreleased work. In fact he tweeted new Pro Era Music all week at the beginning of last week. Also went on Sway in the Morning a while back and said a lot of new material would be released this year

I am not aware of any new info surrounding his death.

Last edited:
Repped for that video. Did not know that is where the gif was from. I do not **** with Mac. Thought it was fan art. Now I gotta see if I can get someone to make a color version for me.
Macadelic is the only mac miller mixtape i've peeped. There are a few decent tracks IMO

Come on guys... tell me how to get the most limited SB's..... even though I don't really like SB's that much.....Why you ask?

OH.....just because I'm a HUGE HYPEBEAST.

Wait... which ones are the cool ones that everyone wants but nobody can find?....I want those.
mean.gif
Hilarious 
laugh.gif

I laughed a little last night when I saw that post about only wanting exclusive. I hope that's not a sign of things to come, I think if you contribute to this thread you should have NO problems getting some type of direction or knowledge about SBs. A lot of good guys in here with a wealth of knowledge and willing to share just don't expect to be spoon fed. Please don't let a few bring down this thread.

/rant.

Also, joey bad***** is much appreciated, bring back that old NY sounds. Those other guys I can't rock with I.E. ASAP.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom