2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Jordan shirt copped

Salvation just posted this pic on their fb

Last edited:
How would you guys honestly feel about Nike retroing the older stuff?

I used to be against it but I wouldn't mind beating up a re-release as opposed to an og relese pair.

Cons are obviously that the re-released shoes will not hold a candle to the quality of older pairs.

I say this because one of my favorite pair of shoes is the mama bears. Prices are 
sick.gif
 when I want to bet a pair up.

THAT LIQUID METAL PACK WOULD BE FIRE IF IT WASNT LUNAR. NIKE SHOULDVE NEVER PUT LUNARLON ON THE AF 1. THE AF1, DUNK AND JORDAN 1 SHOULD NEVER BE MANIPULATED WITH TO THIS EXTENT. ICONS SHOULD REMAIN UNF*CKEDWITH

Last edited:

I used to be against it but I wouldn't mind beating up a re-release as opposed to an og relese pair.

Cons are obviously that the re-released shoes will not hold a candle to the quality of older pairs.

I say this because one of my favorite pair of shoes is the mama bears. Prices are 
sick.gif
Already been in the works...

sick.gif

Already being planned....more to come.....

I say this because one of my favorite pair of shoes is the mama bears. Prices are :x  when I want to bet a pair up.

The shanghais were rereleased and gone in seconds

sick.gif
Even though there are more than a couple I'd like to get, I never liked the idea cuz they're pieces of art in my eyes. You don't just re-release art. One and done is the way to go or else all that they are becomes watered down.

Back
Top Bottom