2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

hadowajp hadowajp For a time I was trying to get a representative pair from each of Jordan signature shoe 1-14, I gave up after the concords turned jordans into something that wasn't fun anymore.

Last shoe I camped for (3.5hrs) was jams in 09 and I saw a young lady pushed through a window/glass door at the mall that was the end of that for me I just grabbed Concords last year from fcny. If I was younger I'd be right in the middle of it still I believe... But camping is a young man's game

When I look back at those days and countless shoes I've sold or donated to big bros/big sis I can't believe how much time I wasted on models I didn't even like 5,7,8,9 never bought anything after 14's but they helped buy a house and probably kept me out of some trouble during my heyday so I'm glad I experienced it

Don't get me wrong I still have a few Jordan's but I really like every pair I own these days and I can actually pass on new retros without fomo (fear of missing out) these days

Last shoe I camped for (3.5hrs) was jams in 09 and I saw a young lady pushed through a window/glass door at the mall that was the end of that for me I just grabbed Concords last year from fcny. If I was younger I'd be right in the middle of it still I believe... But camping is a young man's game

When I look back at those days and countless shoes I've sold or donated to big bros/big sis I can't believe how much time I wasted on models I didn't even like 5,7,8,9 never bought anything after 14's but they helped buy a house and probably kept me out of some trouble during my heyday so I'm glad I experienced it

Don't get me wrong I still have a few Jordan's but I really like every pair I own these days and I can actually pass on new retros without fomo (fear of missing out) these days
thats crazy people have no type of chill when it comes to J's

They had to have just put that up there lol I was on the site last night looking for a 7.5 and there were no sizes at all.
Yeah they always have random sizes but they're usually 7-8 so I decided to post the link when I saw size 10 because that's fairly average.

thats crazy people have no type of chill when it comes to J's
Yep I don't do camping I started to camp once and that was for Petoskey highs after striking out on NDC but luckily my local didn't have a line at all so it was literally walk in and buy. The J's I have were NDC or bust. With exception of fear 4s saw em in the galleria the day they released and bought em as a bday gift to myself lol But yea camping is too risky man you never know what kind of ppl you're standing/sitting/(sleeping? lol) around.

Via @teabagel on IG..white/ice SB customs..they're actually looking pretty damn crazy
http://instagram.com/teabagel

Could just be in a building, I know when I'm at the office if I don't get on the guest network I'm constantly in that SEARCH mode.

Did anyone take a look at that J Pack for CRAZY PRICE seller's other listings? I'm almost ashamed to admit that the price on the Taxi Driver shirt almost has me ready to spend money.

mints mints how much do those sell for never bought any of their clothes but I almost pulled the trigger earlier on one till I saw 150????????

It depends on what item you're looking for. It seems like the selling price on the Taxi Driver shirt is going to give the sellers MAYBE 20 after fees are paid on ebay/paypal. Shirts seem to be going for 80 but the retail was 40 + 10 shipping.

The Box Logo is going for crazy money though, and as much as I'd like to get one, no way am I dropping that money on one.

It depends on what item you're looking for. It seems like the selling price on the Taxi Driver shirt is going to give the sellers MAYBE 20 after fees are paid on ebay/paypal. Shirts seem to be going for 80 but the retail was 40 + 10 shipping.

The Box Logo is going for crazy money though, and as much as I'd like to get one, no way am I dropping that money on one.

Really only interested in that dinero tee probably a pass at that price point I doubt I'd pay retail for a screened white tee

As much as I love you guys I also hate you lol, about to drop the 208 on somps. Now vs regretting it later

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom