2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I guess you can say im relatively new still, so im guessing you are affiliated with kixify ?
Yeah I co-run the IG and head Cust Service / sometimes write on the blog.
Thanks for sharing that pic bro, appreciate it and repped!
No problem!

Yeah, @DanVSMan  is our resident kixify peep. 

He pretends to work for the service department. aka sit on the john all day and repost on IG :tongue:
I pretend to do nothing! But then I do stuff.

Went so fast on the McRad SBs from Premier that I spelled my name wrong lol. Shipping just got confirmed - nice. Been wanting this for a minute, ever since I passed up the $80 deal a couple months back. Should've grabbed then and saved some money 

I just found a pair but I don't know what size they are yet. I'm waiting on a reply. Could you pm me some pictures or post them up, it was love at first sight when I saw them haha. I just want to take a closer look.

Here's an on foot shot with the black laces followed by a few pictures I took of it from different angles

I should point out that this is one of the releases that had the half stuffed tongue.

Last edited:
I'm surprised the McRad's and SPoT's sat on premier for so long (wasn't posted on kicksdeals/sneakersteals immediately). I had to fight the urge not to impulse buy since those both weren't necessities for me. Had a 10/10.5 both in my cart last night but couldn't do it, hopefully some of y'all ate.

Here's an on foot shot with the black laces followed by a few pictures I took of it from different angles

I should point out that this is one of the releases that had the half stuffed tongue.

Thanks mints mints I appreciate the pictures. Hopefully this seller has my size, if not they just became my grails.

They pop up from time to time, never really all that expensive since it wasn't a super hot shoe when it came out. Just keep an eye open if the pair you saw wasn't in your size. I think Corgi had a few pairs up in the past month or two.

160 ds should i?

I would, but that doesn't look DS to me, look at the different textures in suede in that pic....It looks like one shoe was cleaned... :nerd:

I could be wrong though and if they are DS, 160 is a solid price

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom