2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I would, but that doesn't look DS to me, look at the different textures in suede in that pic....It looks like one shoe was cleaned...
nerd.gif

I could be wrong though
Apparently this is "normal" with WPF.

Same issue came up last week I believe. 

For $160 though I'd smack a fool if you didn't grab them. 

Last edited:

i got em i was in bidding i was ******** myself coz i thougght someone was going to snipe me since i was the 2nd bidder

Now they just need to put up some WOFs...
:tongue:
Even though I've got a pair that would be dope....

But this is bugging me and still leads me back to my question when blacksheep re-released the concord's/st.patty days and termed it as "diggin in the crates". Are they holding back THAT much stock or is nike sending it to them? SOMEONE has to know and I WANT the answers! Lol

Last edited:
Even though I've got a pair that would be dope....

But this is bugging me and still leads to me back to my question when blacksheep re-released the concord's/st.patty days and termed it as "diggin in the crates". Are they holding back THAT much stock or is nike sending it to them? SOMEONE has to know and I WANT the answers! Lol
Nike sure as heck holds out on stock I'd imagine. (returns, cancellations, etc)

Local shops, who knows. But think of it this way...

How much do you think it would be worth to go into some of their basements hmm?

Last edited:
mias going on ebay for 130 ending in  2hours and 42 minutes  and its bidding if u guys like just saying   size 8.5 for small feet i bought the wpf from him 

Nike sure as heck holds out on stock I'd imagine. (returns, cancellations, etc)

Local shops, who knows. But think of it this way...

How much do you think it would be worth to go into some of their basements hmm?
maybe one day they will do a full on sb restock like they did witht he jordans

I would, but that doesn't look DS to me, look at the different textures in suede in that pic....It looks like one shoe was cleaned...
nerd.gif

I could be wrong though

My pair didn't and doesn't look anything like that. But for $160.......

Yeah the shoe on the left seems to be smoothed out.

$160 shipped would be good.

So glad I was able to snag these for box. Plus since I swapped the black laces into the J-Packs I put the royal laces on these
smokin.gif
wore mine today , so glad its a gr so if i mess em up i can grab another pretty easily

It wasn't me that brought up that they're not all pulled from the same bolts of suede. I've seen pairs with different dates on the pairs in the box though, probably when QC is actually working.

So I've been hyped to finally get my thing 2 dunks from mainland. Usps delivered them to my front porch this morning but my neighbor called me and said that someone cut open the box and stole the shoes. They were kind enough to leave an empty pack of cigs along with the shoe box. I am beyond livid right now ...

So I've been hyped to finally get my thing 2 dunks from mainland. Usps delivered them to my front porch this morning but my neighbor called me and said that someone cut open the box and stole the shoes. They were kind enough to leave an empty pack of cigs along with the shoe box. I am beyond livid right now ...
Damn...

Good luck with that one. Curious what mainland will do. 

my all time fear when i buy shoes 

That's absolutely horrible.. sorry to hear that man. Nobody understood why I absolutely demanded my new apartment had a doorman... it's because of stuff like this. On the bright side, maybe you live and you learn and luckily it wasn't a pair worth hundreds. Sorry to hear that story though.

Wow, can't believe how dirty some people can be. Did your neighbor get a description of the guy?

That's low. I don't know what I'd do in that situation. Do you live in a particularly rough neighborhood? I've never had a problem like that in my life and am always thankful I live in a quiet neighborhood with a lot of old people that mind their own business.

thats terrible..

this is a bit much for shoes tho , someone has an eye out for you to do this or have been monitoring your house  

I've been trying to get a hold of mainland but no answer. She didn't see the who did it. Missed the guy by like 30 min. I live close to the part of town where it starts to get sketchy. The shoes were only $76 or whatever, but I'm still pissed. If I see someone wearing my shoes it's not gonna be pretty

does insurance cover theft? do all usps packages have a minimum $50 coverage or just priority mail?  i dont think mainland uses priority

Back
Top Bottom