2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Scooped a pair of BS's for 360 shipped, not exactly what i wanted to pay but better than 450+ i saw some going for

Anyone in the area of branded...

If they got giraffes in a size 12 don't forget about me

Not horrible but definitely not worth what people are paying for them right now. I have a feeling they will release them at some point. You never know though.
I am so mad cause my local skate shop (branded NJ) had these for sale like the day before the cancellation, and i should have made the 10 minute drive to scoop up a pair but i was too lazy. Swore I was going to get these online somewhere but I guess not anymore. Whatever, I got the RESN Gucci dunks from a few years ago, so not all is lost.

I am so mad cause my local skate shop (branded NJ) had these for sale like the day before the cancellation, and i should have made the 10 minute drive to scoop up a pair but i was too lazy. Swore I was going to get these online somewhere but I guess not anymore. Whatever, I got the RESN Gucci dunks from a few years ago, so not all is lost.
My friends live at monmouth and wouldnt get me a pair i was so pissed

No pics yet. 

I went back a bunch of pages and didn't see anything....but are there any pics of July or August (sans hype) releases yet?

So, I got a dilemma ..

I've been selling a lot of kicks lately that I just didn't wear, or like on foot, or had multiples of.. And I just got another pair as a present ..

As some may know I said I was taking a break from kicks for a while cause I was purchasing a house..

Well I sold some kicks to make less work for me to move, and alil overhead money for stuff I'd like to do to the house.. I paid the whole 20% down payment on the house without the help of my girl.. And she in return saw a post about the bs release.. And how everyone was calling them the paid in full.. She took it upon herself to order them from a euro site because we close on the 21st...

They came in today and I don't have the heart to tell her they ain't my style kicks. And I'd rather sell them and purchase a farm style table like we want for our dining room..

:smh:

Got another one today what crazy is the employees at the skate shops got these for discount 65.00 with tax lol thanks

So, I got a dilemma ..

I've been selling a lot of kicks lately that I just didn't wear, or like on foot, or had multiples of.. And I just got another pair as a present ..

As some may know I said I was taking a break from kicks for a while cause I was purchasing a house..

Well I sold some kicks to make less work for me to move, and alil overhead money for stuff I'd like to do to the house.. I paid the whole 20% down payment on the house without the help of my girl.. And she in return saw a post about the bs release.. And how everyone was calling them the paid in full.. She took it upon herself to order them from a euro site because we close on the 21st...

They came in today and I don't have the heart to tell her they ain't my style kicks. And I'd rather sell them and purchase a farm style table like we want for our dining room..
Keep them bro. I'd love it if my gf went to that sort of trouble to get me a pair. She'll get me kicks, but only if they're easy to obtain. Also, it seems like she bought them for you as a symbol for you paying that house deposit all on your own. So, although they may be ugly, they represent a step in both y'alls lives, and tell a story. And for me, that's what I love about shoes, mine all have a story or a memory associated with them. For example, I bought my HGG 13s on our way to South Africa during a layover. Turns out they're a bit big on me, I'd prefer to sell em and size down.... but they're almost sentimental in a way if that makes sense.

If you're dead set on selling them, wear them once or twice, with the white laces (so they're bearable) to make her happy. And, in 6-12 months, say, you know what, I don't wear these much, why don't I sell them, and take us out to dinner/movies/weekend away etc. If you spend the money on the both of you, she'll be cool with you selling them.

Last edited:
So, I got a dilemma ..

just be honest with her. if you can't be honest with your girl who can you be honest with. tell her about the increase in value. tell her that the shoes have sentimental value to you but the idea of the table came to you because it would have sentimental value to the both of you every time you sat and ate together. then ask her how she feels about that.

x2
n wi wouldnt mind if these were mids just strapless

Is the general consensus that the mids look better strapless? I thought a few years back when they removed the strap there was an uproar about it? Much like how they tried to do the lows without stuffed tongues for a period.

Back
Top Bottom