2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Is the general consensus that the mids look better strapless? I thought a few years back when they removed the strap there was an uproar about it? Much like how they tried to do the lows without stuffed tongues for a period.

I think for me I like some of them with the straps and others without. Just depends on the CW. But yea you're not wrong about that uproar that DID indeed happen. Not sure which side of the fence I stand on with the topic though as I own 0 pairs of Mids. Idk if ppl dislike the straps cause they're not sturdy enough to just hang loose when wearing shoes unstrapped or if it's just a bad look overall to them.

I was actually wondering what happened to you when I didn't see any more posts in the LM thread.

Funny how trades, and sales are always posted on this thread and others. When a hyped shoe comes out, the mods be on that thread hard enforcing.
mean.gif

Funny how trades, and sales are always posted on this thread and others. When a hyped shoe comes out, the mods be on that thread hard enforcing.:smh:

Because it gets crazy, same thing would happen here if another Tiff type release were to happen. IMO.

Thanks for all the advice... I'm gonna try and build the rest of the pack if I can find the I store only box... And fully laced is dropping the lace locks and laces tonight at 12am.. Show some interest and sit on them for alittle while... If the price goes higher then I think she'll understand if not I got to suck it up and wear them one day... Maybe plan a Halloween party and dress up as rakim..

^^^ I'm lost ^^^

that's cuz whose girl bought him the black sheeps but "he doesn't like them"

yea his grammar is god awful :lol: but it seems like he's going to try and "create" a pack but scooping up all the essential pieces one by one. Then he may or may not sell based on what the market is looking like a few months from now.

that's cuz whose girl bought him the black sheeps but "he doesn't like them"

yea his grammar is god awful :lol: but it seems like he's going to try and "create" a pack but scooping up all the essential pieces one by one. Then he may or may not sell based on what the market is looking like a few months from now.

gatorbeltsnpattiemelts gatorbeltsnpattiemelts NT's anger translator. lol :lol: :tongue:

No pix at this time, but saw the Spring '15 Dunks.

Wizard of Oz themed Dunk Low.
- Gradient black toe to light gray upper, clear gray sole, white swoosh, black midsole and a blue plaid inside with a yellow brick road insole.
Silver Surfer Dunk High
- Black with Metallic silver toe box, swoosh and back panel, with Clear white sole, White midsole and rest of Sneak is all black.
Royal/Black Mid
-Royal swoosh and toebox, White midsole, and rest of Sneak is black.
Jade/Light Gray Dunk Low
-Jade toebox, and upper ankle area and tongue, with rest of Sneak Light Gray with a Gum Bottom.
Light Blue/Light Gray Dunk Low(Canadian?)
-Colors are very similiar to the Golf Dunk Low that Nike did a few years back, has a Black Canadian Leak on the Lower back panel, White midsole, Black Sole and Black tongue.
Deep Red/Light Sand Suede
- Toe box, side panel and upper back panel all Light Sand Color, rest of Sneak is all Deep Red, White Midsole, White Swoosh, and Gum Bottom.
Navy/Orange Dunk High
-Orange Toe Box, Tongue and Swoosh, and rest of Sneak is Navy , White Midsole, Black Sole.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom