2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

this....no red just makes me skeptical

QS are rarely shown with the inline GR stuff, and if they're doing something going so far as to put a yellow brick road on the insole, I'd expect to see a red pair as the QS that month.

Not yet...

I reckon once the holiday season comes around everyone will remember them (given the SB hype recently) and want a pair. 

Ya know, if you see a black pair for like $170 or so it would be a shame not to buy them. 
roll.gif
YOU $@$@#%@#%@%

this....no red just makes me skeptical

I'm being told that the Black Toebox to White Gradient Sneak is suppose to represent the Wicked Witch and Good Witch.
The Sneak does come with Red Laces and the Nike section, with white lettering, though.

Last edited:

I discussed it with the respectable female companion and I will buy them in 2 weeks if still available. AND if they come with the coozi.
Yeah man. I use that coozi all the time. 

makes me feel like some sort of hipster hillbilly though

I highly doubt there are any fakes of these even out there. Not enough demand for the grey UCS in the special CNCPTS box let alone the GR version.
he could have at least made the pics smaller. My hand nearly fell off scrolling down
laugh.gif

Fuxk resellers, that fuxker especially. These are fresh, but whoever pays $450 is ****ed. Maybe for all 3 pairs....
went to my local and they shipped every pair back, said they will prolly still get released like the cheech and chongs so ima wait it out.
On to the next one fellas.

Last edited:
^ lol busted. These are fresh, but whoever pays $450 is ****ed. Maybe for all 3 pairs....
went to my local and they shipped every pair back, said they will prolly still get released like the cheech and chongs so ima wait it out.
On to the next one fellas.

thanks; I needed to hear this. I was about to do something foolish :lol: (not along the lines of $450, but I was tempted to pay over box price) Patience is a virtue! If I'm meant to have these, I'll have 'em.

Back
Top Bottom