2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

On my feet today.

Does anyone else own these?
I wish Nike Sb still sold these.
I still own a pair of them. I thought it was an interesting concept when they would put them in an nike sb box. Still never wore mine lol thought they were a bit too much, but judging a lot of people today wear crazy colored socks it doesn't seem too bad now haha

Guys, I just got a feelin' in my gut. It's hard for me to believe that they'll only drop them in China. I'll be waiting like the rest of you for more info.

I also want to take the time to thank you for all you do in here my dude. You're always coming through with dope pictures and news of upcoming releases. Thank you for being dope my dude.

As a matter of fact, THANK EVERYONE that does work in here!!! Best thread on NT!!!!
I gotta say... i used to frequent this forum during black box days and finally got sucked back in just a few months ago. I gotta say: this particular thread might be even a bit more awesome now. It's one of the few threads around full of awesome and helpful people. It kind of goes against the direction sneaker culture is headed... which makes me glad to be here. I can only hope to be as helpful as some of the folks in here.

So thanks to John and everyone else for being you.

sláinte chugat!

Just found this dude HEATFEETIG_ on Instagram.
He has some dope as F. dunks!

He's a cool dude one of the lesser known accounts, met him while I was waiting for YOTH dunks at skate park of Tampa.

Definitely follow @mrnikesb6 if you're not already, his video just got posted for the Rukus here. His account is crazy.

I only ever got the Hunter SB socks, wanted a pair of the diamonds, but didn't get them when my shop had them in stock and I refuse to pay more than retail on a pair of already ridiculously priced socks that I'm not actually going to wear.

Also bought 2 of the Jordan 11 socks, like a dummy.

the grey toebox on the crawfishs are what kill it for me. if that was red leather with black speckles or even a stictched leather like the heel theyd be 1000x better. the grey is out of nowhere and doesnt emphasize the grey newsprint in the walls

the grey toebox on the crawfishs are what kill it for me. if that was red leather with black speckles or even a stictched leather like the heel theyd be 1000x better. the grey is out of nowhere and doesnt emphasize the grey newsprint in the walls

I believe the toebox represents the pot the crawfish are cooked in.

Damn why'd that have to be a deck restock on PYS and not Twin Peaks.

I should have bought 2 pairs in high school but hey live and learn. 

I guess I'll find a 12 for a reasonable price eventually. 

Last edited:
So..these gonna cost as much as shanghais?
I only ever got the Hunter SB socks, wanted a pair of the diamonds, but didn't get them when my shop had them in stock and I refuse to pay more than retail on a pair of already ridiculously priced socks that I'm not actually going to wear.

Also bought 2 of the Jordan 11 socks, like a dummy.

My only complaint is that they run small.
But I really do like them; they are Great Summer Socks.
They are thin and breathe.
I agree though, if they weren't so expensive, I would pick up doubles to the ones I already have.

CHINA EXCLUSIVE!??!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

still on the hunt for diamond supply highs in a size 6. lowest I've seen is 440 shipped which is pretty low for the size but I'm not trying to pay that much. any more restocks?

Back
Top Bottom