2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Why you gotta post that? I'm tempted to jump on it.....very tempted

Only 9.5 and 10 left...for now...
Come on bro, true "sneakerheads" will curl their toes and walk in agony to have that exclusiveness on their feets! Or worse comes to worse I'll just cut a few toes off.....haha nah I'm a 10/10.5. I'm just too anxious/excited for those Beijing/Hutongs man. I am really feeling those. That gold swoosh accents that distressed look perfectly.

LOL, they didn't pay a thing for the newspaper in the box. I bet they rolled up on a kiosk and scooped every paper out on August 6 to to start jamming them into the boxes.

They're using The Daily Advocate (the Baton Rouge daily as the paper so this isn't some specially made thing)
Honestly I think that's pretty god damn awesome! That's a pure touch of "local" for the shoes. I just hope that if it's actual newspaper they don't bleed onto the shoes lol

Last edited:

Looking at what else this seller has sold, I have a nagging feeling that these are going to be a pain to get now. Everything on that guy's feedback indicates SUPER RESELLER with an in with the local HoH, and the local skate shop.

As I said before, hope that these don't end up on resellers radar because while I think it's a cool buy I don't think it's worth extra headache.

Looking at what else this seller has sold, I have a nagging feeling that these are going to be a pain to get now. Everything on that guy's feedback indicates SUPER RESELLER with an in with the local HoH, and the local skate shop.

As I said before, hope that these don't end up on resellers radar because while I think it's a cool buy I don't think it's worth extra headache.
Don't know about the in store but I'd bet the other version wont be too hard assuming all the usual online spots we all know. Not to mention our own local skate shops. Now Cali's I would bet will be harder to come by for some. One can only hope right.

Yeah the regular version will probably be easy to get since I don't exactly get the impression that these are going to be all that hot of a seller, but I fully expect that the LA resellers are going to be out in full force and buy up all the instore only pairs in an attempt to make tons of money (and I hope they lose their shirt)

Last edited:

I asked what he would take paypal invoiced he said to offer up. SO i told him he doesnt want me to make a offer but i was going to say retail

I know your only trying to help @dapenthousepimp , but are you 100% each & every link you posted is selling 100% legit shoes? cuz those hawaiis look sus AF...

dat stitching

repped for posting pics of the Rukus Extras (missing the stance socks though)...
Thanks for catching that.  I usually only post moderately sought after pairs so I don't spend a ton of time examining every pic, but for anyone looking to buy those, LC them first.  My fault, will try and be more diligent in the future.  Those size 13 Money Cats though...
smokin.gif

Thanks for catching that.  I usually only post moderately sought after pairs so I don't spend a ton of time examining every pic, but for anyone looking to buy those, LC them first.  My fault, will try and be more diligent in the future.  Those size 13 Money Cats though...
smokin.gif
I was eyeballing those but not sure what all that white speckling glue crap is all over the midsole.

Also that scratch on the gold on the right mid panel. 

Last edited:
HAHA. But I don't skate, or shop with them often enough to ever be trusted with something like that, so they let their team member go through the process.

Trust me if Nike SB ever let me make a dunk, you guys would probably end up hating it.

I needa stop hyping myself up over these Beijing/Hutong joints.....it's probably gonna be the same end as the SOMP's. Dumb limited and striking out, forcing myself to pay the resell lol. If there's a shoe god, I need to go make a sacrifice for this pair lol
If they do end up being limited as SOMPs they'll fetch higher resale value... They're not as "basic" or "dull" like most people think of the SOMPs

Welp, looks like I'll have to go with the non-in store version of the rukus. Super bummer, would have loved all the extras.

Need some help ASAP!
Got dude to sell me the high Tiffs DS for €170 BUT they are a 9 instead of a 9.5.
How is the spacing on these? Jordan 1 in a 9 is a no go for me because they are way too narrow but I don't know if SB's use the same 'blueprint'?

Last edited:
While I was sitting down getting my haircut I think I may have just unsold myself on the rukus. If their IG is correct and they're only selling it as a pack I'm looking at 186.15 to walk out the door. Much as I want to support a local shop, I can think of better ways to spend that money, and even if I want to treat myself to something nice, NFL season is right around the corner and M&N just put out a Steve Gleason authentic, which I know I'll wear the hell out of far more than my umpteenth pair of dunks.

Back
Top Bottom