2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

While I was sitting down getting my haircut I think I may have just unsold myself on the rukus. If their IG is correct and they're only selling it as a pack I'm looking at 186.15 to walk out the door. Much as I want to support a local shop, I can think of better ways to spend that money, and even if I want to treat myself to something nice, NFL season is right around the corner and M&N just put out a Steve Gleason authentic, which I know I'll wear the hell out of far more than my umpteenth pair of dunks.
Uh.. well I'd pay a little more than that. If you wanted to walk out and put them in a mailbox.

Just picked these up. Like many others, I didn't think I could mess with the giraffe print (or most animal print for that matter) but these have exponentially grown on me!
And I don't have to say more than: Gum Sole
smokin.gif

The 'ashed' leather mixes really well with the print.
The pics are making me want to grab them. Repped for the clean shots

beijings n kicks crew sold out? Dont see prices for any sizes just that they will be released on the 16th

While I was sitting down getting my haircut I think I may have just unsold myself on the rukus. If their IG is correct and they're only selling it as a pack I'm looking at 186.15 to walk out the door. Much as I want to support a local shop, I can think of better ways to spend that money, and even if I want to treat myself to something nice, NFL season is right around the corner and M&N just put out a Steve Gleason authentic, which I know I'll wear the hell out of far more than my umpteenth pair of dunks.

I've never been so ready for football season in my life. lol

The pics are making me want to grab them. Repped for the clean shots

On sale at ccs. $60.

http://shop.ccs.com/product/model:1...ens/shane-oneill/black/orange/?cm=brandnikesb

beijings n kicks crew sold out? Dont see prices for any sizes just that they will be released on the 16th

That means they've sold out my friend.

Support your local

Supporting my local would be a pair of dunks from Humidity. I'm willing to show the big instate shop some love, but I don't know about showing them THAT much love. I'd much rather pass through and pick up other stuff during the lean times.

Kickscrew sold out because people get a fear they'll never get them like they made 10 pairs or something

It's a low to high retro of a pretty popular pair from the "golden" era I can't imagine them being really easy to get, but as always, if you pay attention you should be able to get them without much hassle just from reading the thread.

It's a low to high retro of a pretty popular pair from the "golden" era I can't imagine them being really easy to get, but as always, if you pay attention you should be able to get them without much hassle just from reading the thread.
Yeah that's understandable but are we talking tiffany high hype(god forbid) or just not that easy

I don't think it'll be that hyped, I'm not even looking at picking up a pair since I wasn't even a fan of the lows. The Diamond dunks transcend sneaker culture and just straight up enter pop culture. People that don't care at all about sneakers know about those.

Cali's aren't touching Tiff hype; that shoe is the one and only SB most people own (if they haven't sold by now)

Yeah that's understandable but are we talking tiffany high hype(god forbid) or just not that easy

No..the tiffs had people going bananas

Cali's will go quick..but I honestly don't ever see the tiff craze being duplicated unless they retro'ed supremes (would never happen) or dunkles (prolly not a great example)..actually if they did some revision of the pigeons (again would never happen) maybe

The tiffs a just a pretty *** shoe..u don't really hear anyone saying they aren't nice..I kno not everyone likes them..but they look good

Back
Top Bottom