2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

@RaptorNation

ah haven't skated in a hot minute!, well longboarding...

funny thing was, a buddy of mine was on the fast track and was teaching me how slide before i could fully balance myself

got my jason voorhees and koston 1s a bit dinged up

thought they were black, smh. Anybody know where to cop nike sb dunk laces? like almost exactly the same round and thickness

Thanx thought so to I had to grab them lol
If you're a fan of older dunks, Corgi has some Patent Black/White highs for an OK if slightly high price. And a pair of Sambas in 8.5 for 65.
Thanx for the info a few sizes to small sadly lol but I do thank u very much I wanna grab the Cali's hi n then imma try n grab all older pairs for a little... This is prob a ly they will drop more stuff I want lol

Repped @TonyDunks  for those Dunkestos. Dunkestos are by far my favorite non-sb Nike. I have a handful of pairs, but I've never had any luck finding a pair of ebonys in recent years. nice. 
smokin.gif

I was like wtf is a Dunkesto? Then it sounded super familiar so I looked them up.

MAAAAAAAAAAAN. I REMEMBER LIKING THESE A TON. Those frosted plastic wings were ******* awesomesauce.

Just got my Crawfish in from Tactics today. I was on the fence and am not a big fan of red, but after getting them in hand, I'm pretty happy.  

Maybe it's the spots, or maybe it's the texture of the material but the red doesn't seem quite as intense as other action red shoes (which isn't a bad thing in my book). And I didn't realize how sueded the red material was. For some reason, I had imagined it somewhat like the red lobsters, but this has more sueded texture/tooth to it. I've made comments about not liking some of the printed canvas dunks lately due to quality of the print, but these are pretty impressive. No white showing in the 'seams' and pretty clean. I'm still not sold on the white midsole since there's not any white elsewhere, but I'll survive. All in all, I'm definitely not disappointed with the quality of these!

A few detail shots of the crawfish:

And I'm not a big high top fan, but I'm starting to contemplate searching for the cali dunks next...
glasses.gif

Just my 2 cents but:

QuarterSnacks - absolutely necessary. Super clean, nice 3m hits on swoosh, lace tab, and laces. Cool NYC skate concept. Gum sole, ripstop, and you can wear these with absolutely anything every day.

Ruckus - maybe it's me getting old but too much going on here. Decent concept but these will sit in my closet. Red and yellow = Ronald McDonald

Cali - the verdict is out. If they are the same quality as the original, it's a no brainer. Something tells me that the side panel will be that BS fake suede and the leather might be pebbled but not nearly as soft as the original. I have OG's so I am in the "pass camp". If I didn't I would be in.
peoples expectations...

Just got my Crawfish in from Tactics today. I was on the fence and am not a big fan of red, but after getting them in hand, I'm pretty happy.  

Maybe it's the spots, or maybe it's the texture of the material but the red doesn't seem quite as intense as other action red shoes (which isn't a bad thing in my book). And I didn't realize how sueded the red material was. For some reason, I had imagined it somewhat like the red lobsters, but this has more sueded texture/tooth to it. I've made comments about not liking some of the printed canvas dunks lately due to quality of the print, but these are pretty impressive. No white showing in the 'seams' and pretty clean. I'm still not sold on the white midsole since there's not any white elsewhere, but I'll survive. All in all, I'm definitely not disappointed with the quality of these!

A few detail shots of the crawfish:

And I'm not a big high top fan, but I'm starting to contemplate searching for the cali dunks next...8)  
Repped. Nice pics. Didn't realize the printed part was canvas. Looking forward to their arrival on Friday.

Copped the crawfish off nike.com with ease. Placed my order at like 11pm est. and even cancelled it and reordered bc I hadn't updated my address.

Pics up there made me glad I copped

Color combo is fresh for the upcoming fall and I feel like I could make em work with a couple fits. Plus it's a quick strike with a story, you'll be glad they're in the closet :smokin

Had a size 13 crawfish in my cart for about a half hour and just couldn't seem to pull the trigger haha i'm going after the cali highs for sure tho

im 50/50 on the crawfish. I hate to do it but someone sway me one way or another

djeucalyptus djeucalyptus 's review was really good (repped too)

same with @onexlove's video review

Personally I found the attention to detail a really good effort. Tons of different colours and materials were brought together for the shoe.

You have a metallic leather toe (my favourite part) and that yellow quilted heel isn't something you see everyday.

The speckled red leather suede tries to accurately depict the crawfish exoskeleton (even though I would have preferred a more orange red because this colour reminds me of lobsters...)

Finally the newsprint with a crawfish on it is again something that hasn't been done before. As much as I hate printed on graphics because it looks cheap... the print quality was great on these. I didn't notice any "fuzziness."

Admittedly... it is a very loud shoe and some might even say corny or childish..

But I also find it pretty damn creative and fun... so if that's your thing I would go for it.

Construction wise, I couldn't fault it when I saw it in my hands.

Chances are they're fake. Definitely get an inner tag pic and that will speak for the rest of the shoe.

Back
Top Bottom