2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

WDYWT

Last edited:
I think the most slept on was the royal j pack highs...I still remember when they dropped damn near everyone on this thread copped like nothing from premier and they didn't sell out for about a week. I know though we're a GR but hey, classic colorway for sure

They moved when they had their initial stock, like within a few hours, but when they got more pairs in a day or so later those hung around for a while.

The calis sat. They sold out on NDC maybe but a bunch of shops still have them. They definitely were slept on, though. I didn't purchase cuz I don't care for the Christmas colors but the materials were pretty decent (aside from that "nubuck"). I think the MOST slept on release of the year (not for us but for SB as a whole) was the Beijing dunk. They're everywhere and they are easily one of the dopest pairs to drop this year (in my opinion). 
Where are beijings ? Need a 13

The calis sat. They sold out on NDC maybe but a bunch of shops still have them. They definitely were slept on, though. I didn't purchase cuz I don't care for the Christmas colors but the materials were pretty decent (aside from that "nubuck"). I think the MOST slept on release of the year (not for us but for SB as a whole) was the Beijing dunk. They're everywhere and they are easily one of the dopest pairs to drop this year (in my opinion). 
Where are beijings ? Need a 13

eBay has ton for under retail

Back
Top Bottom