2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Damn haven't contributed to the SB thread in such a long time! Y'all inspired me to bring my SBs out of hibernation. Lol
BRAZIL EMBs for today...

Welcome to the greatest thread on NT. Yeah, I said it. :smokin

Thank you : )

I only lurk here from time to time, but this thread is still one of the best on NT.

I haven't been feeling most SBs that have dropped lately. I still don't regret passing on stuff that is a little more "hyped" now (Huxtables, MOATs, Dr. Feelgoods, etc). My pockets are happier for it, but I met a lot of cats through the SB passion and had some great times. I don't miss the hype, but I miss that excitement of the newest release.

Hate to be that grumpy old dude that can only complain and reminisce though...so it is awesome to see threads like these and it's cool to see people still into SBs. I am also glad they aren't as hyped up. It used to be hell to get some pairs when I was a more avid SB collector. That, plus some uninspiring designs all but killed it for me, although some of the simpler, cleaner colorways are what "old" SB heads complained that they wanted a few years back...NIKE puts them out and they sit. SMH.

Props to all the cats that have been into them since the beginning and shout out to all the newer SB heads. This thread has my itching to pull out some dusty boxes....soon as I get home I may have to do that.

Peace.

Yeah man, SB's came a long way. The SB scene was hot back in the days but now Jordans are dominating the shoe game. This thread is our refuge lol.

I agree with you. I haven't liked most of the recent releases including the Concord SB. The only recent SB's I bought was Blue Levi's but I didn't like the Skunks, RESN, etc. Maybe I'm just stuck in my old ways : (

This is my current Dunk/Dunk SB collection.

I've been a stubborn Dunk/Dunk SB sneakerhead for a long time (2007-2012). My goal was to get all the pairs in the "United Colors of Dunks" (92 colorways). I've had most of them: 1999 CO.JP City Attacks, 2003 Euro Shima's/Celtics/Un-Heineken/Barn, Haze Highs, White/Black 3M, Orca's, etc.

But at the end of year 2012, I've had a change of heart. I sold most of my Dunks and branched out to different Nike models and other brands. My collection now consists of Dunks, Dunk SB's, Air Max, Adidas, Asics, New Balance, and Jordans.

But my roots lie with the original Dunks : )

Last edited:
Retrieved these in a trade with my friend. After some clean up and some disinfecting. Very happy with these. :smoking 8)

Last edited:
Thank you : )
Yeah man, SB's came a long way. The SB scene was hot back in the days but now Jordans are dominating the shoe game. This thread is our refuge lol.

I agree with you. I haven't liked most of the recent releases including the Concord SB. The only recent SB's I bought was Blue Levi's but I didn't like the Skunks, RESN, etc. Maybe I'm just stuck in my old ways : (

This is my current Dunk/Dunk SB collection.

I've been a stubborn Dunk/Dunk SB sneakerhead for a long time (2007-2012). My goal was to get all the pairs in the "United Colors of Dunks" (92 colorways). I've had most of them: 1999 CO.JP City Attacks, 2003 Euro Shima's/Celtics/Un-Heineken/Barn, Haze Highs, White/Black 3M, Orca's, etc.

But at the end of year 2012, I've had a change of heart. I sold most of my Dunks and branched out to different Nike models and other brands. My collection now consists of Dunks, Dunk SB's, Air Max, Asics, New Balance, and Jordans.

But my roots lie with the original Dunks : )

Damn i miss the CO.JP glory days! Reverse ULTRAMANS are still one of my favorites till this day! Back in those days all CO.JP releases were dope and not just the dunks BUT everything! From monster 95s to Safari AT1s to Argon dunk lows to Atmos AF1s...

Hell Yea Broham! My weekly rotation consisted of, halloweens, sambas, OG Brazil's , Ultramans, Wheat AF1 lows, and Futura Blazers and everyone in my small town city thought my shoe game was wack lol As you said, definitely good times.

Hell Yea Broham! My weekly rotation consisted of, halloweens, sambas, OG Brazil's , Ultramans, Wheat AF1 lows, and Futura Blazers and everyone in my small town city thought my shoe game was wack lol As you said, definitely good times.

Halloween's~ you know what's up. I live in LA so luckily I was on the same page with everyone.

Where do you live? And what shoe/trend was popular in your area at the time?

Halloween's~ you know what's up. I live in LA so luckily I was on the same page with everyone.

Where do you live? And what shoe/trend was popular in your area at the time?

This was in Reno, NV. During 2000-2004, The only shoe trends in Reno at that time was K-swiss and etnies skate shoes. Lol. The sneaker culture has evolved there but a decade ago(damn I just dated myself lol) I truly felt like I was the only sneakerhead in a city of thousands.

Shedding some light on the premier restocks
http://goo.gl/jIihg
Interesting...

Nothing but Blue boxes so far. Got this list from NSB for upcoming Premier restocks

This is all speculation, so take it with a grain of salt, but based on what they have been releasing, I have a strong feeling that we will see the following releases over the next 2 weeks:

- Wu tang mids
- Grit highs
- Purple safari lows
- Blue denim highs
- Seattle Seahawk highs
- Charcoal/Tar mids
- Un-November rain mids
- Grand purple highs
- Blue Koston lows
- Green lantern lows
- French blue (un supa) lows
- Miller high life / marvin the martian lows
- Yellow curb lows (limited sizes)
- Taun Taun highs
- Navy/red (barcelona) lows
- Skunks (super limited and random sizes like 15 or 6 and below)
- And a few others not worth mentioning

Im cool with restocks, just not retroing. Restocks will kill the resell market, which im fine with. Retroing will kill the shoe and brand, which im not fine with. 

Shedding some light on the premier restocks
http://goo.gl/jIihg
Interesting...

Nothing but Blue boxes so far. Got this list from NSB for upcoming Premier restocks

This is all speculation, so take it with a grain of salt, but based on what they have been releasing, I have a strong feeling that we will see the following releases over the next 2 weeks:

- Wu tang mids
- Grit highs
- Purple safari lows
- Blue denim highs
- Seattle Seahawk highs
- Charcoal/Tar mids
- Un-November rain mids
- Grand purple highs
- Blue Koston lows
- Green lantern lows
- French blue (un supa) lows
- Miller high life / marvin the martian lows
- Yellow curb lows (limited sizes)
- Taun Taun highs
- Navy/red (barcelona) lows
- Skunks (super limited and random sizes like 15 or 6 and below)
- And a few others not worth mentioning
safaris, yellow curbs, tauns, and skunks are all things id like to see come through.

Back
Top Bottom