2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Woke up just now and saw that the DB jano's are sold out on NDC. Regretting going out last night but it's not as bad since I got the NL lows as a consolation prize. Hopefully resale on the DBs won't be too bad in the coming weeks/months.

Woke up just now and saw that the DB jano's are sold out on NDC. Regretting going out last night but it's not as bad since I got the NL lows as a consolation prize. Hopefully resale on the DBs won't be too bad in the coming weeks/months.
was an absolute crap shoot anyway. errors all over the place. no idea what the methodology was for people who copped. must've gotten lucky

I was surprised how fast the Janos sold after last years dbs. I was hoping to cop on discount , but money saved 

The DB Janoski are dope but I wouldn't wear em. I'm jus not a fan of the DB line anymore. I know it's a good cause but most majority of people buy em to sell em 3x over retail & that jus comes off to me the wrong way. Ahhhh jus my opinion about em

The DB Janoski are dope but I wouldn't wear em. I'm jus not a fan of the DB line anymore. I know it's a good cause but most majority of people buy em to sell em 3x over retail & that jus comes off to me the wrong way. Ahhhh jus my opinion about em
Yea I'm on the fence about buying them from a reseller for that exact reason. Thanks @jLi119 for lettin me know about yet another crappy release job by NDC. Repped for making me feel better about sleepin in haha.

TTS the only dunks I can think of that ppl have .5'd up on in recent memory are civilists, 510s, heard of some doing it with Petoskey highs and tye dye highs.
Oh Okay thank you,

Hoping to cop the Nike High Northern Lights Just wanted to be sure of my size in Dunk Highs

DB Janos look tough. Just too much other stuff coming out I'm after.

Hoping to cop some Jano maxes on black friday on deep discount from somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom