2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I don't agree that he overpaid tho

especially if they sell out

only if everyone was misinformed and they're really 108

Well hindsight is 20/20 isn't it? He asked about them before release date. Of course if they sell out we'll all say he got a good deal. He basically paid retail + shipping for them.

If I had to make an educated guess I'd say these will NOT sell out within the first 2 weeks. They drop in a crowded month and half of these "sneakerheads" didn't even know who de la soul was before this release. It's a lot dropping next weekend. This will be available.

picked these up yesterday threw them on today put in white laces don't no why the extra laces where black also and these are not to bad in person

They're not bad in pics either. I've liked every single pic of these so far.

im guessing most of you dudes are young. I'm 29 going on 30 this year. I've been in the sb game for about 6-7 years. i went on a small hiatus on buying sbs thought i was over it. then the tiff highs released and i got excited again. funny thing is as i got older i noticed that my friends didn't give a **** about shoes anymore and now its like i can't share anything with anyone. thats why forums like this are great. 

im guessing most of you dudes are young. I'm 29 going on 30 this year. I've been in the sb game for about 6-7 years. i went on a small hiatus on buying sbs thought i was over it. then the tiff highs released and i got excited again. funny thing is as i got older i noticed that my friends didn't give a **** about shoes anymore and now its like i can't share anything with anyone. thats why forums like this are great. 

I think most of the regulars here are 25-40.

Same thing with me. My close friends could care less about the shoes I pick up, but they know I'm into shoes. lol. I think I've been on NT for this long simply because I can talk about the things that I can't normally talk about with my friends. 

Yeah this is pretty much the only outlet I have to talk to people about sneakers, my normal conversations with friends run all over the place, and occasionally someone will ask where to find a pair of sneakers, but it isn't a normal topic of discussion. I kind of like it that way though, I'd get bored if the only thing I had to talk about with friends was sneakers.

You'd be surprised! @rapcoz2134  is right, most people in here are older than the average NT-er, and in that 25-40 range. It *could* be part of what makes this thread so great is that everyone is a little more mature. Certainly more so than other threads on the net or on this site. Glad you're back in the game though!

Last edited:
I am on here cause non of my boy are into shoes as I am so this is my chance to talk about kicks also I don't fall in the 25-40 age group

I can't say that I'm a fan of the ASG dunks, but if you're into them congrats. I have a feeling anything outside of the Foams will be had for under retail if you keep your ear to the street. Kind of like last year.

Agree . prob gonna have to sell of most of my shoes soon with my first child on the way. Dr visits are. Not cheap lol

It's kinda like after you hit 30... only the real shoe aficionados are left. I'm by no means a hardcore collector because I simply don't buy enough imo... But I really love shoes.
And it doesn't matter if I'm knockin on 30 or knockin on 90... I'll always have atleast a few pairs in my closet.

Last edited:
Is anyone ever really ready for their first? Even the people that I know that are really well off got hit with that left hook when they had their first. Some of them even swore off having any other kids.

Psh I don't have a kid as of now... Only 24... And deff not finically ready for a kid... But I swear to everything I want kids I think I'll be a great dad but hopefully in a few years I'll have a few... I use to hate kids and 3 years ago when my father got his gf pregnant and my baby sis was born that all changed

I'm 28 and no way am I ready for kids....

I refuse to bring a kid into the world only to have financial problems and not be able to give him/her the best life possible.

Wear a jimmy and pullout...

Never understood why it's so hard...

The majority of relationships between parents end over money problems and added stress from that...

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^^ I feel you that the only reason I don't have one is money...... But I really would like to have the first kid out of all my cousins just so my g mas can see first great grand child.... If I hit the lotto imma have an army of kids..... Just straight up selective breeding and like 50-100 kids lol would b dope

Back
Top Bottom