2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I'm a bigger subscriber to help anyone you can, without expecting anything in return. You get the best surprises when you're not angling for something.

He lives what he says

Just saw this on FB:

Dude is pretty reliable as far as early info goes...thoughts?

That's at least believable. Not like tblake saying yeezys (nike) will restock this weekend.

Saw this on IG. Pretty sure he might be an NTer. Anyways, I thought this was super dope. Help those who help you, never forget that fellas

Thats a dope post. I can't even be too jelly. My boy started me out in Nike SB for retail with JPacks and Supas for under retail both DS. And this was back in like 07 when SB HYPE WAS REAL :smokin

Kinda disappointed there will be no more shop exclusives.

I'm fine with there only being one version of shoes but its a shame there won't be anything like the Northern Light Lows and the Black UCS

I don't mind at all, what you will see is shops going an extra mile on their own packaging, like how Rukus did for their release of the crawfish boil. While we might not get anything like the BCS you almost certainly will see them do stuff like they did when the Lobsters came out with the special packaging and decks.

It's so funny sometimes to read IG comments, but I might ban myself from doing it anymore. All the comments on skateshop De La photos would lead you to believe there are millions after this shoe haha. Never judge hype by a photo.

Easily as annoying are the conversations that you come across. Literally saw one dude tag a friend and ask if "these heat?" And get an answer of "bruh stop trying to be a sneakerhead like me. I'm a sneakerhead and these are fire"

So funny to me. Random thought I know.

I never thought about those few and far between actual shop exclusives. I'm just glad it will prevent more "hollywood juice" situations. Got dudes out here going the extra mile for some backroom stitching.

It probably also helps that I wasn't feel the NL lows or BCS so its no real skin off my back. Sorry for the guys that really liked those shop collabs tho. We're family so we share the pain.

It's so funny sometimes to read IG comments, but I might ban myself from doing it anymore. All the comments on skateshop De La photos would lead you to believe there are millions after this shoe haha. Never judge hype by a photo.

Easily as annoying are the conversations that you come across. Literally saw one dude tag a friend and ask if "these heat?" And get an answer of "bruh stop trying to be a sneakerhead like me. I'm a sneakerhead and these are fire"

So funny to me. Random thought I know.

Today's wear , not an SB or even a Pro B, although there was a Pro B version of it a year earlier. Pretty confusing shoe. Cut the straps on the tongue because of how high they were on these, never felt comfortable. Thank god they figured out how to do it well when they started pushing SBs.

The Scotchlite on these is ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom