2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

was worried....thought something was wrong with the nubuck :nerd:

I dont own AveBmx, but the fact that i provided the link in here makes me feel partly responsible if someone is left dissatisfied.

#teamOCD #babyPOWDER

Last edited:
Lol! My bad guys...I guess it will go away on its own (hopefully). Never had this problem before, then again its only my second pair of SB's.

Somps are very, very nice though! Want to try and get some more SB's now...whats a good price on a pair of tiffany highs size 10.5. I want to add those to my collection...

Lol! My bad guys...I guess it will go away on its own (hopefully). Never had this problem before, then again its only my second pair of SB's.

Somps are very, very nice though! Want to try and get some more SB's now...whats a good price on a pair of tiffany highs size 10.5. I want to add those to my collection...
Damn nice start you got going there!

These are really great. Will be had down the road

ugh, why do all the cmft dunks look creative and interesting

and all the SB dunks look like GR 6.0s

I like the idea behind cmft dunks, but i saw em in person and just can't get down with the shape 
What is the idea behind them?

Have seen a couple pairs that were quite nice, these especially!

do those cmft dunks have tongue straps?  I was disappointed when the dunk high lux came in have tongue straps.  I am not sure if regular dunk highs have them or not but the reason i like SB high's is because you can pop the tongue a little.

is it bad that the first dunk of the year that im truly sold on isn't an sb but those black denims? what was the release date on those?

do those cmft dunks have tongue straps?  I was disappointed when the dunk high lux came in have tongue straps.  I am not sure if regular dunk highs have them or not but the reason i like SB high's is because you can pop the tongue a little.

#MakeSomeSnips

is it bad that the first dunk of the year that im truly sold on isn't an sb but those black denims? what was the release date on those?

They released on NDC a few days ago, not sure if they'll have a set release date at other retailers.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom