2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Wow that was quick! Ordered Thursday and got em Saturday, shout out to Premier for constitantly killing it and raising the bar.

On feet pics soon

how much the Mia Skate shop callabo go for? any one on here cop?

Will they release at other retailers soon? or it was mia skateshop only drop?

Last edited:
Sup NT Fam. Hope all has been well. I'm still on the house hunt so I haven't gotten any kicks lately. Last pair I got were the FTC's. Just happened to have a shirt that matches damn near close to it so I can get all matchy matchy lol

Dropped by my local @cardinalskateshop during my lunch break. They had the black FC's in 8, 10, and I think 13 for any 757 heads on the hunt.

Also met Brian Zygmontowicz. Dude is skating from Maine all the way to the Florida keys for breast cancer awareness. Follow him @ziggysbreastquest and visit www.cancer.org if you would like to donate. I gave him a cubano sandwhich and what cash I had on me to keep him going.

I'll check back a lil' more often.

Peace.

I didn't even know there was another spot besides Sole Brother that sold Nike SB's in the 757 I already have the FTC's but thanks for the info! Hopefully that shop gets the MIA's

Can't wait to break these out:

quick question for anyone who has a pair and has worn em in the rain, do the soles yellow at all? They're translucent but its a very dark blue -- not really an "icy" sole. Any input would be appreciated, not tryna let this NY weather hold me back

Can't wait to break these out:

quick question for anyone who has a pair and has worn em in the rain, do the soles yellow at all? They're translucent but its a very dark blue -- not really an "icy" sole. Any input would be appreciated, not tryna let this NY weather hold me back
glad you realized the red laces looked better in these. these are one of the few SBs where the replacement laces are so much sexier than the stock ones. as for wearing these in rain, i have no idea, i try not to wear anything nice in the rain. i wore my concord dunks in the rain and those didnt yellow, but that was just 1 time and i dried them off right when i got home

Back
Top Bottom