2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Everyone hide your wallets, John is back at it
laugh.gif
 Repped.

Just spoke to Fsb owner he actually called me back to ask how I knew about the store. Told him niketalk, he had no clue, went on the website and was dumb founded to see his phonenumber posted his cell phone at that.
Told him he is now national. No 10.5 but yes on size 9 and 10 about $140.00 shipped from the Bay priority.

Last resort - Europe spots - 

SN: Civilist hook up anyone? I'm loving the quilted heel collar. 

Somebody get this guy some water -> MIA's on eBay   
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Not interested in the MIAs but its pretty awesome to see everyone helping each other out. If only the whole world acted more like this.

@mrfoamersimpson selling one pair of MIAs In a 9.5 for $125 shipped! Get at him on twitter! Act quickly!!!

Last edited:
gds is shady as anything.. originally a dude posted on here that they takin orders at 3, i called the guy said 5, i called back and now a dudes tellin me call at 6...

Anyone know what a reasonable price would be for the restocked when pigs fly? One of the few sbs of late that I missed/wanted.

Ocean city md/ delaware heads. K coast surf shop is taking phone orders. Mia full size run. Nobody out here knows about this place!! (410) 524-8500
Ocean City, MD 98$ plush shipping depending on location. Get em!!
Thanks man happened to get lucky with a 12. After 7 hours of calling places.

Anyone try my kcoast number? Sucks i got two pairs of 10s today for 115 shipped each. The next day they post up on ig they got the mias the day before. Could of saved the 30 on shipping between the two shops! People
Get yours or maybe i can get you a pair, on my way there now.

Anyone try my kcoast number? Sucks i got two pairs of 10s today for 115 shipped each. The next day they post up on ig they got the mias the day before. Could of saved the 30 on shipping between the two shops! People
Get yours or maybe i can get you a pair, on my way there now.
I've called 36 times in about 10 mins and keep getting a busy signal.

Last edited:
I've called 36 times in about 10 mins and keep getting a busy signal. If they got a 13 in store, hit me up...I can help you recover that some of that $30 in shipping you paid...
yeah I called 59 times hahaha I think I got through immediately after the order, but I needed that 12 too so I passed on up/down sizes. for any others still trying, keep it up. they answer eventually

Its probably one line. Im waitin for my friend to get off the ****ter and will try to get any left over sizes before the phone orders scoop em up

Long time lurker here first post to say thanks for the info. Called ocean city 68 times and got through. Real chill dude who took my number and said he would call back in a few minutes. Said "you're one of the few from nt to get through". Thanks again local shops in my area haven't updated but when they do ill pass the info along.

Back
Top Bottom