2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Ocean city md/ delaware heads. K coast surf shop is taking phone orders. Mia full size run. Nobody out here knows about this place!! (410) 524-8500
Ocean City, MD 98$ plush shipping depending on location. Get em!!
Damn good info! Repped!

Man, the unselfish love/help on this thread is amazing. Other threads or forums and people with info act like elitist and hold out. I guess they forgot what it's like to be new or just not know where to look.

Either way, I hope people continue getting a chance to cop. Kudos to John00 once again! 

I'm not a mod or anything but newbies, keep the word trade/sale out of your posts before the mods come lock this up. We've been on a good roll in here, let's keep it going. 

happy.gif

Ocean city store came through. Thanks to every one in this thread for being who they are. Wouldn't have got them without you guys
They did not have the shirt to match.

P.S. 35 calls

The more pics I see of the MIAs...not really a must have for me.  Will probably get them if they wind up online for retail on the nose, but otherwise I'll wait for the Civilist joints.

Ocean city md/ delaware heads. K coast surf shop is taking phone orders. Mia full size run. Nobody out here knows about this place!! (410) 524-8500
Ocean City, MD 98$ plush shipping depending on location. Get em!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

The dude MIKE is super chill and saved my 9.5 for an hour and I just got the call back and they let me order!!

Total was $119 and no other shop would hold me down like they did today...

MUCH APPRECIATED!!

I love this thread!!

called all the ATL skate shops, and they were sold out.. Actually a shop out here (RUIN) said they sold their shipment on Wednesday...

called all the ATL skate shops, and they were sold out.. Actually a shop out here (RUIN) said they sold their shipment on Wednesday...
Keep faith my friend, its been looking like the MIAs are working there way to north eastern shops now so more stores will be droppping them.

I really want to WOFs any one got any info on them going phone orders or online release for the 100 pairs?
i think its only like 50-some pairs for phone orders and honestly i doubt they are doing online, ive been following their twitter/instagram for a while now and they seem to be giving out some pairs to riders of theirs. maybe they'll do phone orders for all leftover pairs + whatever wasn't included in the 450, but even so size runs will be very limited

Back
Top Bottom