2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

seems like with SBs you gotta think the other way around. the hookups are so limited decide if you want the tee/hat then chase the shoes, haha
this is the first time in about a year and a half i've been able to get an SB this popular for box price plus shipping. usually get stuck having to get them through a reseller

Rise Skateboarding Shop

(317) 843-9980

They have the MIA Dunks in stock but wont be taking phone orders until tomorrow or Monday.

The Common Ground

718-616-1624

They just got a shipment in, guy sound confused on if they take phone orders or not...I told him id call em back in an hour. If anyone finds out if they have the shirts please shoot me a PM!

Last edited:
Thanks a lot for the legwork there, FootTraffic. Repped all your posts this page lol.

Last edited:
BA's looking nice but I'm not really feeling that b/w colorway.

Some other shots of them that have surfaced over the past few months:

Blacksheep was very hassle free. They sent the invoice, packed up, printed my UPS label, in all under 15 minutes... From talking to the guy, seems they had a healthy stock of the T-Shirts and Dunks. 

Kinetic Skateboarding

(302) 477-1533

They have the shirts in both colors in stock and are taking phone orders, came out to $29.99 shipped. They also have the sneakers in stock and are taking phone orders on them as well.

Last edited:
MIA x Nike SB Dunk Low

SoleLife908 on Instagram

- 2 Pairs of Size 8.5

Bluetile Skateshop (no phone orders)

(803) 376-1880

Black Sheep Skateshop

704-333-1423

561 Skateboarding (in store only)

Stuart Florida

1king_99 on Instagram

Size 9 and 9.5 352-603-9008

ddnpresident on Instagram

Size 7.5

heatonyourfeet1 on Instagram

Size 10.5, 12, 13

Persona

(978) 710-7869

Kinetic Skateboarding

856-375-2236

sellkicks on Instagram

Size 8 850-896-0778

Size 7.5 on eBay for $159.99 + Shipping

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MIA-x-Nike-...1165143?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item1e7d4c34d7

Size 9 on eBay for $169.99 shipped

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Dunk-L...6683619?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item4611396063

Multiple sizes on eBay for $169.99 shipped

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-SB-MIA...73?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&var=&hash=item27d50f256d

Salvation

(949) 753-1065

They have some of the t-shirts in stock, taking phone orders.

Quote:

This. Wasnt sure how hard it would be to get these, didnt wanna jump the gun.
Repped, Got my 13 from Salvation!

Did anyone double up? I was tempted too but havent yet, only SB's Ive doubled on so far are the Concord Dunks.

Boardgarden, Kinetic and Black Sheep are selling for $120-125 plus shipping.

Salvation is selling at box price.

Last edited:
Did anyone double up? I was tempted too but havent yet, only SB's Ive doubled on so far are the Concord Dunks.

Does anyone know which store is selling at retail? I found all those locations but didnt check for prices on some. If I double up I only wanna pay box price.

im trying to do the same but im also trying to avoid paying anything over box price excluding shipping

Does anyone know which store is selling at retail? I found all those locations but didnt check for prices on some. If I double up I only wanna pay box price.

Yea these were the first ones i doubled up on. I wish i had on the Concords. i liked them much more than in the pictures.

Back
Top Bottom