2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

BP MOVING SLOW AS HELL!!!!!!!

People talking about selling and bots. You already know what kinda crowd I'm stuck with.

I wonder if BP honored their word and voided those wristbands that were up on Ebay. I was #29 in group 1, and when I left, it looked pretty hectic outside.

How do you like the navy shirt? Pics make the logo look tough to make out, didnt stop me from ordering one tho lol

*edit ebay seller holdenitdown has navy in S,M,L and white in S for $25 shipped

I love it...the SB logo is bigger than normal though but I dig it...the logo matches the insoles of the shoes but makes the Navy on the toe box and the navy laces POP. I'm glad I purchased it rather than the white one.

Just confirmed my payment on a size 12 from Persona, was waitin on that before I posted.  Thanks to all who contribute here.  Crazy how much action this thread has right now and next to nothing being posted on N-SB.  I'll be lurking here for the Civilist, can't wait.  This thread is where its at, keep it up everybody...
Kindness can be contagious.

Has anyone found the 5 Panel? Im having trouble finding a hat to rock with these.
Pretty sure this is the exact same as the 5 panel just without the color-tiled underbrim.
http://www.miaskateshop.com/shop/brands/mia/mia-og-logo-solid-5-panel-black/

Also, you could try calling MIA to see if they still have any. If they do, they'll probably let you do a phone order:
South Beach location: (786) 621-3511
Sunny Isles location: (305) 974-0040

Edit: the one in the link might be black I can't tell

Last edited:
Pretty sure this is the exact same as the 5 panel just without the color-tiled underbrim.
http://www.miaskateshop.com/shop/brands/mia/mia-og-logo-solid-5-panel-black/

Also, you could try calling MIA to see if they still have any. If they do, they'll probably let you do a phone order:
South Beach location: (786) 621-3511
Sunny Isles location: (305) 974-0040

Edit: the one in the link might be black I can't tell
Both stores sold out, those 5 Panels were limited to only MIA stores and they wont be getting more. The hunt is on...dont want to settle on a Detroit Lions hat or something.

NICE fire and ices. Snagged some last week at the Nike Clearance for $44.
ha.. wish i paid only 44.  o well, regretted waiting too long last year n still picked up under retail.  nice pickup on your part
Saw them with baby blue laces also, matches the icey sole [emoji]128540[/emoji] looked pretty cool
never thought about that, maybe i'll go play around with diff laces in a lil bit.

NICE fire and ices. Snagged some last week at the Nike Clearance for $44.

I've been trying to find a pair of these for a while now, but can't seem to find any under $100. If anyone knows where I could find a size 9 for retail LMK. By the way, THIS THREAD IS AWESOME!!

Just my 2 cents as someone who was on the fence about the MIAs but picked them up because the opportunities posted here were too amazing to pass up, I just got them in and they are phenomenal. Even the Mrs. who usually gives me the sideye when UPS/Fedex/USPS drops off a new addition said 'WOW - those are amazing!' If any of you are on the fence, PLEASE get them while the getting is good!  Thanks again to all on this thread who have gone out of their way to help everyone out!

Resellers are looking at this thread like:

More specifically, they be like...

This is the first thread I had to catch up on after logging on.  Glad to be back home after a week long business trip.  So many reps to hand out.  Y'all gonna **** around and make a brotha cop the MIAs before that elusive box price deal pops up. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom