2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Damn, I'm guessing the Civilist are gone by now?
mean.gif
Nah, you can definitely get a pair. Just keep up with the thread and people will help out when they drop at different locations

Neon J-Packs today picking up stuff at the mall, so i went into pacsun today doing the usual look around and there was a gigantic table full of Nike SB clothing, good amount of stuff and if anyone is looking for sb shirts i suggest looking there

People sleeping on the Civilist dunks heavy in my city. Got them at noon today. My homie copped a 13 for the guy asking so they're out there. Also copped those teal joints...love those. Bad day for my wallet!

Glad to hear the good news togusa, congrats homie.

Got my pair yesterday from SPoT I like the nubuck touch

teh hollywood juice will be copped

Was in the process of buying a home and I wasn't sure how things would work out when these released in the US. Scooped these up from Lost Art Skate in the UK. Big shouts to Robbi for hooking me up with quick shipping and a free tee.

Wanted to wait until I closed on the house till I rocked em. Things worked out and yesterday was a good day
smokin.gif

Love this shoe. Gonna beat em up for the rest of the year now. Hope everyone that wants this shoe can get em. Though I'm sure that won't be a big issue considering how helpful 00' and everyone else is in the thread.

Good weekend folks.
Congrats man!!!!

REPPED....

Dam man i missed these at my local john this goes out to you homie if you can point me towards a 12 in the civilist ill def owe u one really wanted these

It seems like San Francisco is the only place that hasn't released these yet, I've been camping on Instagram waiting for the spots to post pics of them but nobody has. 

I live in a hype-free zone and was able to pick up MANY extra pairs. These are some of the nicest Dunk Highs they've put out in a while, in my opinion.

Those project BA are looking clean, the whole silhouette is just simple, hoping to cop a pair especially this color way.
Those look similar to the Koston 2's in pink. Imo would have been better if the swoosh was pink so I'm passing mainly cause of that :/

The nike sb civilist was an easy cop!!!
happy.gif
most people were there to pick up the fire red 3's and had no idea which SB's were releasing...no hype no line!!!

Back
Top Bottom