2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Dropped off the orange boxes with my dad yesterday.... he is so stoked, the orange is a perfect match to Putt-Putt orange
Texas state championships are this weekend and he's going to be stunting all over the place

The all IW idea seems not so good only because we know that doesn't mean the QS are going to have better materials
I'm disappoint on the orange boxes... they look nice but I'm not all excited to wear them.... pretty sure they will go straight to the overflow closet
Which is sad.... hoping for better everything on the un-Dooms.... but expecting the usual

Very curious how the rest of the boxes will be handled

Dropped off the orange boxes with my dad yesterday.... he is so stoked, the orange is a perfect match to Putt-Putt orange
Texas state championships are this weekend and he's going to be stunting all over the place

The all IW idea seems not so good only because we know that doesn't mean the QS are going to have better materials
I'm disappoint on the orange boxes... they look nice but I'm not all excited to wear them.... pretty sure they will go straight to the overflow closet
Which is sad.... hoping for better everything on the un-Dooms.... but expecting the usual

Very curious how the rest of the boxes will be handled

Need pics of Pops stunting or drilling a putt! Very cool. Glad you were able to make his day.

In :pimp:

Stash away til spring

Last edited:
As a true size 11, does anyone think I could get away with comfortably wearing a 10.5 in the recent BTTYS Highs?  Been a minute since I've worn a regular Dunk.  

quote name="vintageog7" url="/t/303260/2016-nike-sb-dunk-thread-grs-and-qss-added/169140#post_26648706"]
I wonder? Could it be for an upcoming release?[/quote]s Wish it was another dunk :frown:

Last edited:
So not sure how accurate this intel is BUT supposedly the orange box boxes were supposed to be replica orange shoes boxes.... and someone done screwed up and they had to sub these sportswear boxes
The rest of the boxes should be in proper looking boxes

So I've heard

i saw premiers IG post about these orange boxes taking inspiration from the supa lows from back in the day....hmmm....

As a true size 11, does anyone think I could get away with comfortably wearing a 10.5 in the recent BTTYS Highs?  Been a minute since I've worn a regular Dunk.  
long as you don't have wide feet, should be ok.  but y not just get an 11?
Thanks for the input.  Guess I'll have to roll with the 11 since I have wide-ish feet.  

I asked b/c I found a 10.5 on a deep of enough discount to try and make it work.  

Back
Top Bottom