2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

i did, this morning. Used a 20%off-code though, bought the corresponding shirt as well. 
As always, final judgement will be made when items are actually held in hand.. 
To get them through NDC in europe wasnt exactly easy, spend maybe 20minutes in the cue, with 2 different browsers open (ironically the one i opened last got through first), was quite lucky to be able to sneak the code in as well.
All relevant sizes are now sold out on NDC europe.. (some 5s, 6s, 14s left)
What's the shirt look like?

Continuum....

"We had to evacuate because of #HurricaneMatthew  but don't worry... our#NikeSB  "Orange Box" Dunk Lows made it out too! If you are looking for a pair please hit us up starting at 10am via [email protected] or DM and we will make sure you get them! We would really appreciate the business considering the store will be closed down until we make it back to #Charleston  next week. Thanks!"

Stay safe east coast. Don't miss growing up in FL them storms are scary. I copped the orange boxes at retail with zero regerts. Going for the set.

THIS IS REALLY STARTING TO GET OLD:

maxresdefault.jpg

have you tried civilist? Shoes launched on NDC at 8am in EU and sold out it in seconds in my size (US 11). An hour or so later, after calming down, just googled the shoe to see if anyone else was selling. Found Civilist and they had plenty of sizes still.

I'm surprised the orange boxes sold so well on snkrs, and they did have a FSR , they literally just sold out of bigger sizes but premier is still stocked . regardless I got my orange boxes 2 weeks ago and I'm still waiting to bust them out lol . the quality isn't bad but it isn't beautiful either :'(

So anyone going for orange boxes at retail?
When I pick my pair up I'm going to see how many they ended up getting since he initial shipment wasn't even supposed to be a FSR
He texted me on Monday to let me know he got an 11.5 for me..... which they rarely get
So perhaps Nike trying to create some hype for these

Will def get another pair if they hit the usual dunk low low price

Nah

Tactics has Orange Box Dunks for $15 off, no tax, and free shipping to LA so I pulled the trigger 
smokin.gif

Just add some laces or a sticker to meet the $100 min. I think the cheapest add on I found was $1.95.

Code: TH3WOCT16C

Back
Top Bottom