2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

They were listed as preowned but the listing said they'd only been tried on, outsoles and toe boxes looked flawless.

Word- they look DS..blue taxis are amazing always wanted them..u could tell they could take a beating

Pink boxes are nice. 3m all over. Will have in hand tomorrow will let you know about quality.

Last edited:
beautiful SOMPs there volksnuts, and at a steal price? it doesn't get better. very excited to hear the pink boxes are 3M, honestly they are sounding like a must cop to me right now if it turns out to be true. 

Last edited:
After seeing a couple people mention the BTTYS, I decided to pull out one of my all time favorites. The Villanova BTTYS from '05. I love these damn shoes!!!

At the Gilroy outlets earlier today

Plus 30% off with f&f if anyone is interested. Not sure if they'll still be there tomorrow.
My size too. They're def nice quality. Couldn't pull the trigger though. Couldn't see myself wearing them very often. Plus, the toe was shaped kind of weird.

At the Gilroy outlets earlier today

Plus 30% off with f&f if anyone is interested. Not sure if they'll still be there tomorrow.
My size too. They're def nice quality. Couldn't pull the trigger though. Couldn't see myself wearing them very often. Plus, the toe was shaped kind of weird.
ygpm

Back
Top Bottom