2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Can't believe I copped these today for $100 DS talk about a come up!!!

Nice pick-up.

I just actually sold a pair because the quality kind of irked me and I figured the market values them more than I do.

Might grab a used pair to beat around at some point, but when people were willing to pay good money for them, I decided I'd rather have the money.

Last edited:
Nice pick-up.

I just actually sold a pair because the quality kind of irked me and I figured the market values them more than I do.

Might grab a used pair to beat around at some point, but when people were willing to pay good money for them, I decided I'd rather have the money.

Thanks, yeah dude posted them up on a local Facebook group dude said to offer. I offered $100 and dude said yes. Guess he really needed money

I thought I sent this but mobile is jacked up for me right now. Anyway, MICROWAVE (505) 243-9127 HAS A SIZE 11.5 MIA for phone order. That's literally the only shop that I know of that has anything close to a 11 left.

Thanks bruh, but more on the 10.5 side so they'll def be too big. Would rather just hold out and keep my fingers crossed

Also-- dope RESN pickup, rocked mine today

I'm looking to buy an empty Nike SB Blue box. I have a pair of shoes that need a box. Can anyone help me out? I'd prefer the wide Dunk box, but any Nike SB blue box will work. I'm willing to pay! I'm probably willing to pay more than its actually worth even! Hit me up! Please!

Okay, let's try this again, lol.

THIS INFO HAS BEEN POSTED BEFORE BUT BLINDSIDE (801) 593-9300 HAS SCATTERED SIZES OF THE WOF LEFT. SIZES 10.5 AND 13 CONFIRMED!
I'm always checking the forum late lol hopefully they have an 11 been searching for a pair

Edit: why does $130 shipped seem a lot to me
That's not too bad with tax + shipping....

My Civilists from Asylum were around 134 shipped....they charged retail 

Just got the wof from my local,
really like the shoes,
but it makes me feel that i have trypophobia when i look it very closely.

Can anyone tell me what does ormeta-lredwd stand for? my English is bad and I googled nothing about it. Thank you

Just got the wof from my local,
really like the shoes,
but it makes me feel that i have trypophobia when i look it very closely.

Can anyone tell me what does ormeta-lredwd stand for? my English is bad and I googled nothing about it. Thank you
it's just french? for the color abbreviations. or metallic - metallic gold. light redwood

Last edited:
DB Dunk Size 13 was sold out within five secs....In line for a 12.5....

Getting everything else in my cart was a breeze...

Just got a 10.5. Wasn't expecting to get through. This is the first release-day pair I've gotten on NDC in almost 2 years.

Got lucky...

glasses.gif

Congrats to those that picked up the Doernbecher Dunks!

My wife surprised me with the Black Supreme's for my Birthday today... They didn't come with a box, but I ain't complaining... Lol... (Sorry for the iPhone pics)...

I knew I was going to see the pic that would finally sell me on the MIAs...smh.

I'll tackle those late Sept/early October, unless I sell some random Jordan double.

Back
Top Bottom