2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

didnt know those shanghai retros were real life. hope they're a sign of other retros being on the way.
also it's really hard to get those, only 80 pairs total in whole shanghai (spread into 3 store including 2 nike store and 1 skateboard shop) and approximately 400++ people lining up for raffle ticket. size range from US 4 - US 12 i don't know what they thinking they release more on GS size than men's size :smh:

current resell price in here around $300-500 (bigger size more expensive) :x :x :x

Last edited:
Headed up to Chicago today. Never had time before to check out sneakers. What good shops should I check out? What's the chances of me finding something rare/cool at the shops up there?

also it's really hard to get those, only 80 pairs total in whole shanghai (spread into 3 store including 2 nike store and 1 skateboard shop) and approximately 400++ people lining up for raffle ticket. size range from US 4 - US 12 i don't know what they thinking they release more on GS size than men's size
mean.gif

current resell price in here around $300-500 (bigger size more expensive)
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Confirmed?

Headed up to Chicago today. Never had time before to check out sneakers. What good shops should I check out? What's the chances of me finding something rare/cool at the shops up there?

Check out St. Alfred's, Overtime Consignment, LDRS, Jugrnaut, RSVP Galleria
You might be able to find some rarer kicks at overtime, it being a consignment shop and all, but the prices will also be up there. RSVP has a bunch of higher end gear if want to check that out. Enjoy the city man, there's a bunch of things to visit and check out.

Belmont Army and Uprise are really the only sb stores in Chicago unless you go to the burbs. Uprise is a cool little store but all the QS almost sell out that day. Army is a huge store and carries all types of things. Army just did get some WOF's in Saturday, Fed Ex lost their shipment and may have a few left. They only got 5 pairs of the WOF and are charging $108 plus tax (go on their twitter to see the sizes they got in). Army is having a 20% off sale right now but doubt you will find anything you can't find online.

Dope pics sole reaver. What laces did u use for the WOF? It still seems a little more yellow than gold. I'm looking at fully aced for some gold sb laces but need to see better pictures of them before i pull the trigger.

Also how'd u lace them up at the end??? I know i've seen that before but never tried it.

Dope pics sole reaver. What laces did u use for the WOF? It still seems a little more yellow than gold. I'm looking at fully aced for some gold sb laces but need to see better pictures of them before i pull the trigger.

Also how'd u lace them up at the end??? I know i've seen that before but never tried it.
for the lacing its pretty simple i hope you understand this lol 

this is for the right shoe with the toe facing to the right

1) Laces come out from the far right hole

2) Lace goes into the far left hole

3) Lace either comes out from top or bottom

4) Lace goes into top of bottom

then with the left its the same concept but instead of right its left

for the lacing its pretty simple i hope you understand this lol 
this is for the right shoe with the toe facing to the right

1) Laces come out from the far right hole
2) Lace goes into the far left hole
3) Lace either comes out from top or bottom
4) Lace goes into top of bottom

then with the left its the same concept but instead of right its left

thanks got it. Forgot there were 4 holes at the end. i usually completely skipped them because i like hiding the knots behind the tongue.

I believe theyre called jersey gold I ordered them from fully laced n the lacing im guessing the Xs on the eyelets it goes through the hole closes to you first (assuming your holding the toe pointed towards you)then the one across from that hole, then the hole under that n then across again... I kinda just looked at the eyelets n figured it out bro lol

better shot with gold laces... fyi got em from fully laced.
also was able to pick up the SPoTs for a good price :smile:

Don't care for the WoF's but repped for them SPoTs. Those and the Civilist's will probably be my two fav QS's for the year.

Check out St. Alfred's, Overtime Consignment, LDRS, Jugrnaut, RSVP Galleria
You might be able to find some rarer kicks at overtime, it being a consignment shop and all, but the prices will also be up there. RSVP has a bunch of higher end gear if want to check that out. Enjoy the city man, there's a bunch of things to visit and check out.

Belmont Army and Uprise are really the only sb stores in Chicago unless you go to the burbs. Uprise is a cool little store but all the QS almost sell out that day. Army is a huge store and carries all types of things. Army just did get some WOF's in Saturday, Fed Ex lost their shipment and may have a few left. They only got 5 pairs of the WOF and are charging $108 plus tax (go on their twitter to see the sizes they got in). Army is having a 20% off sale right now but doubt you will find anything you can't find online.

I checked out Overtime, Belmont Army, and Uprise. All pretty cool stores, but I didn't see any SB's I was even sort of interested in. Thanks for the info though.

Back
Top Bottom