2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

im a little confused. that is not the og reese forbes. the color is off, yea i know you said sole swap but to me it looks like a new verison with old tooling. i dont believe its a sole swap. that suede on that shoe is not the same. im confused

im a little confused. that is not the og reese forbes. the color is off, yea i know you said sole swap but to me it looks like a new verison with old tooling. i dont believe its a sole swap. that suede on that shoe is not the same. im confused
it's the lighting and the white midsole messing with your brain

the white midsole does look good though

Last edited:
Looks like there's a bit of separation along where the sole meets the upper too. Helps to confirm it. But damn they look good.

the soleswapped* pair is sexy
nerd.gif

must be the lighting but the suede doesn't look as butter as your pair @volksnuts  ...even though condition is about as deadstock as deadstock gets lol

​box to feet these today

Last edited:
Got some interesting info a few days back. Can't say much, but we have a brand new silhouette coming to the SB family in the next few months. [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Peace,
J
​I hope its a signature shoe, I think theotis beasly or luan oliveria should get a shoe with that big sean malto zoom air

...still waiting for those sean malto elites to drop in price

Last edited:
People they r sole swaps !
Thank you sir!!! I'm just super happy the beast have moved on to addias! So many great deals out there. I found a pair of fc day Brazil for $120 I almost cried when got them in... all time grails!!!!!!

Ps... been wearing my denim high. They're holding up pretty well. I might cop a fourth pair soon. Lance mountain quality trust me!

Last edited:
​I hope its a signature shoe, I think theotis beasly or luan oliveria should get a shoe with that big sean malto zoom air

...still waiting for those sean malto elites to drop in price

It's possible, but as far as I know, it's just an old school model being given the SB treatment.

Peace,
J

What's the verdict with the 4/20 spaceout galaxy? I'm not sure if I should wait or pay over retail to make sure I have a pair locked down?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom