2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

They'd have been marginally better with a bluish purple hue, but I guess that would've been biting the Foams too hard.

4_4_17spacejahblog3_1024x1024.jpg
4_4_17spacejahblog_1024x1024.jpg
yall tripping these are incredibly decent. Maybe not 4/20 type decent but these are cool in their own right.

They should have just made those Pink Floyd/DSOTM dunks. Keep the space graphic,  just put a prism where the NIKE branding is on back tab. Inside swoosh is white, outside swoosh is rainbow. 

nthat.gif

Those soles are going to turn piss yellow to go with the stinky green. Bring forth the wheats.

Last edited:

Yes, The Wheats are in May.

Just showing the Galaxy's, since they were in the Original Pix.
Awww. I see. Can't wait for those. I know some aren't a fan of the 4/20s (I feel 'em), but I'm liking what SB is doing with these TRD pairs. I just hope that since it looks like they're releasing only like once a month, and so many like me are ONLY into the TRD build, the hype on the model doesn't build too crazy.

Last edited:
  4/20 release looks like it'll hurt my feet with that stiff patent leather.
​  that pl toebox, I want to say they should've gone with mesh but then it wouldn't be spacey enough lol

-on a different note i dont think sb translucent outsole yellow as fast as other clear soles I've seen, I could be wrong but i always thought the compound mixture was different.

Last edited:
I'm still a lil salty Nike hasn't done a Cool Grey iteration on the lows...that soft nubuck instead of mesh with Cool Grey patent leather and white rope laces. :smokin

I'm still a lil salty Nike hasn't done a Cool Grey iteration on the lows...that soft nubuck instead of mesh with Cool Grey patent leather and white rope laces.
smokin.gif
THAT. WOULD. BE. DOPE.

And would get bought out by hypebeasts and would probably be crazy hard to get for SB fans.

They should have just made those Pink Floyd/DSOTM dunks. Keep the space graphic,  just put a prism where the NIKE branding is on back tab. Inside swoosh is white, outside swoosh is rainbow. 

nthat.gif
I'm still a lil salty Nike hasn't done a Cool Grey iteration on the lows...that soft nubuck instead of mesh with Cool Grey patent leather and white rope laces.
smokin.gif
Yes and yess
smokin.gif

Pink Floyd would hit nike with a c&d so damn fast lol. I worked for a company who got sued by them for using a quote from a skit in DSOTM. Pink floyd legal team nothing to play with lol

Last edited:

Yes and yess
smokin.gif

Pink Floyd would hit nike with a c&d so damn fast lol. I worked for a company who got sued by them for using a quote from a skit in DSOTM. Pink floyd legal team nothing to play with lol
Lol seriously??  
laugh.gif

That's actually kind of cool though. 

Last edited:
on my laptop these 420s look better.
swoosh + clearence + ndc discount and i would like it .

looking at all the shoes i've been buying for over 2 years and i realize this summer i have to wear everything. it's to the point i'm ready to donate.

Back
Top Bottom