Materials don't look too good 
ohwell.gif

Also looks to be thin tongue.

nnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

i didnt make it to the 6000 pages party 

im so sad

anyway great thread as always,

i miss the 2015 days , everyone super active and helping everyone in the thread

So Wheats in May... then do we know next?
I think the Wheats are supposed to come out in May but we haven't seen, at least I haven't seen, any good official pictures. I am seeing a lot of the Mulder highs pop up though. You got some on Ebay and FC has a FSR.

Link: https://www.flightclub.com/nike-sb-dunk-high-trd-qs-white-orion-blue-white-white-800757

What's crazy is, they don't have the Wheats at all and I haven't seen them floating around yet.
^those materials
mean.gif
SMH. It blows my mind how horribly they're executing easy colorways that would really help the brand re-establish itself once again. This was another really bad drop, along with the Sharks. I don't get it. I also don't understand how you're coming out with new silhouettes for new models, when you can't even find out how to properly execute models that are your staples and have been since the inception of SB. Mind blowing. 
mean.gif

I think the Wheats are supposed to come out in May but we haven't seen, at least I haven't seen, any good official pictures. I am seeing a lot of the Mulder highs pop up though. You got some on Ebay and FC has a FSR.

Link: https://www.flightclub.com/nike-sb-dunk-high-trd-qs-white-orion-blue-white-white-800757

What's crazy is, they don't have the Wheats at all and I haven't seen them floating around yet.
SMH. It blows my mind how horribly they're executing easy colorways that would really help the brand re-establish itself once again. This was another really bad drop, along with the Sharks. I don't get it. I also don't understand how you're coming out with new silhouettes for new models, when you can't even find out how to properly execute models that are your staples and have been since the inception of SB. Mind blowing.  :smh:

I kinda gotta say it's all about money at this point, carrying on the legacy is no longer important. Even gr jordans are better quality now.
I just got rid of a stack of SB today, I'm down to about ten pairs that I'll keep.
There were a few good ones these last few years, i.e. Quartersnacks, de la lows, and maybe a couple more, but it's officially dead to me.
Just going to get this og aj1 colorway set done, then I'm probably off Nike forever, except maybe a couple future releases. I have enough shoes to last me a lifetime as is.

I kinda gotta say it's all about money at this point, carrying on the legacy is no longer important. Even gr jordans are better quality now.
Here's the thing though, if it's really about money, they would take the time to make better releases. I know that they're never going to go back to the good ole' days of SB and give us OUTSTANDING materials, but they could at least give us better materials than this. When they released stuff like this, it's almost as if they don't care. They would still make cash if the quality was a bit better. I hear your frustration my friend, I'm frustrated with the way they're handling things as well.

Last edited:
Here's the thing though, if it's really about money, they would take the time to make better releases. I know that they're never going to go back to the good ole' days of SB and give us OUTSTANDING materials, but they could at least give us better materials than this. When they released stuff like this, it's almost as if they don't care. They would still make cash if the quality was a bit better. I hear your frustration my friend, I'm frustrated with the way they're handling things as well.

It's just beyond frustration now. It's to the point I don't care. And obviously by the market as of late, a lot of SB heads feel the same way.

nsb.org became stashedboxes. I left that sight because it was just a couple regulars in the one thread just like this one. except the dudes were ***** and always talked **** on everyone those posted in it. i found niketalk a year later. 

and who cares if SB IS DEAD. lol . its only dead to those who think it. shoes are shoes . who cares if something its hyped. i like dunks because i like them. not because anyone else does

who cares if SB IS DEAD. lol . its only dead to those who think it. shoes are shoes . who cares if something its hyped. i like dunks because i like them. not because anyone else does

Agreed!!! I liked SBs back in the high school days but couldn't afford them and now that the hype went to other brands I can afford most great SBs I couldn't then. Even if other people aren't feelin SBs I will wear em till I die. Its a shame that quality has gone down but there's always a cycle and I've seen attention coming back, at least in Cali, but I'm sure it will be a while before we see great consistent releases again.

I'm hoping the quality on the mulders is at least consistent with other decent TRD releases....or better, you'd think they would do better considering its mostly white uppers lol

Last edited:
Yeah low key u can pick up some steal sbs that before u had to pay double. With that said
Adidas adidas adidas! Anything Kanye is the best. Nike sb is dead. Nike is dead.
Please follow those "awesome" YouTube bloggers and take many pictures of them with your yeezys on!!!

Back
Top Bottom