2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Saw these online a couple weeks back and I knew I had to get them. A great CW ! Was thinking of buying the all black suede ones as well, but decided not to. Think I'm going to wait for the October releases!

I know they're not SB's, but the DB's came in. Good thing Jordans came out the same morning.

Last edited:
Repped!!! Waitin On The UPS Truck MySelf... Gonna Try Blk SB Lace Swap

Read my mind!

Gonna try some black waxed laces from some AF1's. Too lazy to take em' off my 2nd pair of civilists lol. Might as well try the white waxed laces as well.

damn every couple days seems to be someone asking about those burgundy's, def gonna be a popular gr

Lmao at the comment about MFS being at cy's outlet too

Read my mind!

Gonna try some black waxed laces from some AF1's. Too lazy to take em' off my 2nd pair of civilists lol. Might as well try the white waxed laces as well.
when I get home ill do a black swap and a olive green swap from my undftd dunks.

Last edited:
Anyone ever buy from RiF? I'm thinking about grabbing a pair from them.
However, the condition is listed as "worn (excellent)". Why do they consider "excellent"? Could that specification pass as DS?

However, the condition is listed as "worn (excellent)". Why do they consider "excellent"? Could that specification pass as DS?
If you're not local then don't bother. Your money will be tied up or your order will be canceled due to lack of real time inventory.

Last edited:
I went to Rif yesterday (I'm on vacation) and I found some of their pre-worn (excellent) shoes to be in better condition than others... My buddy from work wanted me to pick up a pair of Cali's, but the toe box was too beat to pay $250... Too bad you didn't ask this question earlier yesterday, so I could've checked out the shoe in question... My wife has been a trooper this entire trip, but I'm sure she's sick of checking out shoe stores (lol) because otherwise I would go back... Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't all of the worn shoes in-store only purchases?

Nah, it says on their site that you can purchase them online. They're nothing special just some Realtree mids in size 13. If you come across any, lemme know.

I've tried emailing rif 3-4 times about them, but they NEVER respond. I might take the gamble, they're only $100. Worst case is I sell them to someone else...

Last edited:

If you're not local then don't bother. Your money will be tied up or your order will be canceled due to lack of real time inventory.
This happened to me, ordered a pair I had been looking for and got an email the next day saying item was out of stock.

Those would've been a shoe purely for the collection for me.  Probably a display shoe or something that would've collected dust...have too many of those already, but for the price, you can't really beat those.  Hats off to those who landed a pair.

Back
Top Bottom