2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

giphy-downsized (5).gif

HAHAHA. Good one.

^^ think he was being sarcastic. I've been wearing nothing but dunks this week. I'm not worried there is so much other hyped **** coming out on Saturday that I wouldn't be surprised if the pigeons sit.

Rayguns on a rainy day
20171107_214851.jpg
Seems like I'm the only one around here that likes the laces tucked in on the lows :ohwell: with how crazy the thread has been this week I've realized How much I enjoy a good on feet pic

Extra Butter was being sketch on the phone. Call at 12, has to ask if they are taking phone orders, says call back at 1 for phone order, call back at 1:15 and then says send us your email through the site with your size for an invoice later. No invoice

Now I know they are 50$. They can keep it

^^ think he was being sarcastic. I've been wearing nothing but dunks this week. I'm not worried there is so much other hyped **** coming out on Saturday that I wouldn't be surprised if the pigeons sit.

Rayguns on a rainy day
20171107_214851.jpg

Those are ******* s

Rayguns on a rainy day
20171107_214851.jpg

Damn man, these are ******* sick!

Back
Top Bottom