2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

image.jpg

A little upset mine didn’t come with the gold tips to put on. From Tampa Skatepark.

Double post.

Just got these as a gift. My pink box collection getting little bit bigger leather quality is awesome. Stussys
IMG_20180830_131113.jpg
IMG_20180830_124011.jpg

Decided I'm gonna post some dunks that get little to no love for a while. This pair actually had 3m On the swoosh. Tongue tag is nice touch of red with gold lettering Teal box release. Interesting materials almost like nylon or something.

Last edited:
Anyone get the Supreme Gato's? I forgot/didn't try - I like them, but would only buy them if they hit me in the face.

Double post.
IMG_20180830_131113.jpg
IMG_20180830_124011.jpg

Decided I'm gonna post some dunks that get little to no love for a while. This pair actually had 3m On the swoosh. Tongue tag is nice touch of red with gold lettering Teal box release. Interesting materials almost like nylon or something.
I have those bottom sb’s. It’s a shame Nike would even call that 3M lol. Horrible

Are there fake 720’s?

Super curious why someone would go through the trouble for a pair like that (I love them btw.... those and SOD both are hella ugly if you don’t have that 80’s youth skater connection)

Are there fake 720’s?

Super curious why someone would go through the trouble for a pair like that (I love them btw.... those and SOD both are hella ugly if you don’t have that 80’s youth skater connection)
I did come across 1 fake 720 on youtube but it seems the channel is gone so that means videos are gone too

Are there fake 720’s?

i saw a couple back in the day on ebay, but this was around the time they released and fake dunks were all over the bay.

Diamond supply's have got to be the most overrated sb dunk.

and it's sad people only know jeff staple for the pigeon dunk
Don't like either but the pigeons are definitely one of the most overrated dunks of all time too. And why would people know him for anything else? His clothing and designs are pretty uninspiring and it's the same recycled concepts.

doesn't the price tag and hype make it overrated? i guess it's hard to block out the history in my mind, but if they were availabe for retail, i would def get em over a lot of other dunks that's been produced.

Back
Top Bottom