2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Finally found my wife sizs 6.5 man seems like that size was hard to come by well locally

9DC6B5DD-C225-4256-94FF-DA998165A481.jpeg

Just ordered my pair. For those that have in hand are these the old dunk shape or the new ones that are extra wide? I stopped buying dunks after pink box because I found that shape and quality went downhill significantly from all the previous ones

I know there are tutorials on youtube, but just curious if anyone on here ever did a midsole reglue on an older dunk. If so, what model and how'd it go?

Was about to try it on a pair of supreme highs. I know it doesn't affect wearbility, but the small open pockets do bother me a little.

Edit:
Zero sympathy for resellers complaining about undercutting on StockX. Also shout out to Josh for being on here before StockX and asking people for input on the BETA version of it...

Need some help:

Someone spilled red wine on my Win some Lose some last night at a Friendsgiving and I tried to wash it out this AM and now they look like this:

Not sure what to do

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    223.4 KB · Views: 47
Need some help:

Someone spilled red wine on my Win some Lose some last night at a Friendsgiving and I tried to wash it out this AM and now they look like this:

Not sure what to do

Try sneakersER. It's what I use for suede and nubuck runners (New Balance). Best product I've found so far that doesn't ruin or fade the material and color.

Back
Top Bottom