2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Received the order confirmation from Skate Warehouse for the 12. Had some money in my Paypal which helped. Had to type fast because work is heavy today.

One good thing about the influx of those who don't normally frequent this thread is that they see how people up in here do for one another.
Not true, there are some greedy mofos buying multiple pairs of different sizes on here .Doesn't give anybody else a chance who is trying to get their sz.

Last edited:
Not true, there are some greedy mofos buying multiple pairs of different sizes on here .Doesn't give anybody else a chance who is trying to get their sz.

The 1st one with the gif is the main one im speaking Of. Barnum and Baileys straight clown....Nonetheless actions speak louder then blogging.

That will always be the case. It doesn't actually even bother me really. Nobody is truly 100% selfless (maybe John, LOL) and nobody is 100% selfish. But, we discussed the pros and cons of sharing info freely, knowing that some people will use it for their disproportionate personal gain, and maybe at the expense of others. That's people's right as well, if that's what they choose to do. But, the free flow of info makes things better - not perfect, because perfection is unachievable, but when contrasted to the hoarding info model, this works better for the most people.

That will always be the case. It doesn't actually even bother me really. Nobody is truly 100% selfless (maybe John, LOL) and nobody is 100% selfish. But, we discussed the pros and cons of sharing info freely, knowing that some people will use it for their disproportionate personal gain, and maybe at the expense of others. That's people's right as well, if that's what they choose to do. But, the free flow of info makes things better - not perfect, because perfection is unachievable, but when contrasted to the hoarding info model, this works better for the most people.

Don't have any rep's left but you nailed it. While earlier you said you didn't belong with the other SB/OG heads or whatever, things like this is what puts you in that light. Insight and just overall knowledge of the culture helps a great deal.

No D riding, just saying.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got back from the local shops. Borders in the Northidge mall had sizes 10, 9.5 and 8 left available.

Got the last pair at Valley Skate & Surf for $119. I'd rather pay an extra $10 instead of driving all the way to Nike Santa Monica.

Just got back from the local shops. Borders in the Northidge mall had sizes 10, 9.5 and 8 left available.
Got the last pair at Valley Skate & Surf for $119. I'd rather pay an extra $10 instead of driving all the way to Nike Santa Monica.

Do they take phone orders?

nike sf has them.  no size 11s though.  dunno if they're doing phone orders...probably not.  1 per customer.

The 1st one with the gif is the main one im speaking Of. Barnum and Baileys straight clown....Nonetheless actions speak louder then blogging.

What Rock Have You Been Hiding Under Bro?

The Current State Of The Sneaker Game Is ALL KINDS OF MESSED UP...... Been That Way For A While Now Too!

It Amazes Me That Dudes Still Come Into These Threads Talking Bout "Because Of So And So, I Wasn't Able To Get My Pair"....... In REALITY, The Only Person Responsible For Someone Not Locking Down A Pair Is THEMSELVES

Most The Time, The Dudes Complaining Are The Same Ones Saying, "I'm Not Wasting My Time Going Out And Camping/Following These Threads For Shoes". In That Case WHO'S TO BLAME For Them Not Getting Pairs? Hell, There's Even Helpful People Like John Practically SPOON FEEDING Retail Locations To Anyone Willing To Put In A Few Minutes Of Reading :lol:

This Release In Specific, There Are PLENTY Of Pairs To Go Around...... If Cats Aren't Willing To Put In The Legwork, They Should Expect To NOT Receive The Shoes...... It's That Simple

And Before You Go Off On Your "Reseller" Rant, I Encourage You To Do Your Research About Me.... Those OG Members I Deal With Know I Am ALWAYS Willing To Lend A Hand To Those Whom Have Helped Me In The Past :wink:

Just My Two Cents

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom