2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

That's the beauty of the older SBs. You could cop, beat to the ground, and some idiot would be willing to pay box price for them. 

They were literally like a 4/10 at best and sold for like $230

I copped them at K Coast in Ocean City, MD for $65

Thank God someone said it man. The Greys are only kinda cool but those Black and Gold Joints are ridiculously UGLY (personal opinion).

Its wild to me that they sold for 240.

Talked to a couple of my personal friends about that Tiff High release. I could def see this as the resurrection of NIKE SB hype to the general public which kinda sucks. I've loved being able to cop so man cool sneakers at cheaper prices with less hype over these last couple of years.

I don't think the SB craze will ever come back full circle and I love that

Nike released limited amounts of shoes and releases on purpose to slowly gain the skateboarding crowd who hated big companies invading

At best the Tiff Highs will go for $250 but there will be enough pairs and people who don't even remember the Tiffany's to care all that much

The new generation is all about Jordans, Foams, Kobe's and Lebrons

a lottttt of new faces in here.... im not too sure i like it
A lottttttt of new faces on NT, not too sure I like it 

wink.gif

This thread has gotten weird over the last couple days....hopefully it will balance out soon.

I'm I the only one that likes the Bazooka dunks....I think they did the concept pretty well. 

I can see the Tiff Hi's bringing more hype to SBs but I think those "good ol SB" days are over. It will never return to the levels it was once at in terms of hype. If the concord/space jam dunks couldnt do it, these wont imo

Tiffs are different.... Tiff were always a dunk. IMO the Concord and the Space Jam weren't excuted pefectly. I like them both don't get me twisted but its still a no brainer that the origial shoes are way better than the dunk....

These on the other hand are basically the same she in just a higher cut. There are alot of SB heads that only mess with SBs and weren't really pressed about getting JB influenced shoe.

Last edited:
SMH, I would do anything for any of the older SBs for $65. Jedi's, Calis, Hawaiis, Medicoms, Forbes, Ginos 

I used to get almost every SB for retail from Ubiq and Nocturnal with my connects

I copped all 4 first generation Dunks for $200; they actually sat for a little while it wasn't until about six months later that the Dunk craze started to take off

I can see the Tiff Hi's bringing more hype to SBs but I think those "good ol SB" days are over. It will never return to the levels it was once at in terms of hype. If the concord/space jam dunks couldnt do it, these wont imo
[/quote

Tiffs are different.... Tiff were always a dunk. IMO the Concord and the Space Jam weren't excuted pefectly. I like them both don't get me twisted but its still a no brainer that the origial shoes are way better than the dunk....

These on the other hand are basically the same she in just a higher cut. There are alot of SB heads that only mess with SBs and weren't really pressed about getting JB influenced shoe.
Yeah I meant that all the hype is in Jordan's right now. And if those dunks couldnt bring some of the crowd to SBs, theres nowhere else the hype can be obtained from if that makes sense

I used to get almost every SB for retail from Ubiq and Nocturnal with my connects

I copped all 4 first generation Dunks for $200; they actually sat for a little while it wasn't until about six months later that the Dunk craze started to take off
Is Nocturnal still up? Getz owns it doesn't he?

Yeah it's moved but it's still down there

Getz owns it still I believe
Cool. Getz has always been loyal to Philly and pure street skating. 

Idk if you still watch skating but Ishod Wair, from Philly, just won Thrasher SOTY. It's crazy because I watched him and Tom Asta on the Zumiez couch tour 5 years ago. Both Philly kids and now they are huge.

I'm loving that Ishod is the first SOTY from Philly

Cool. Getz has always been loyal to Philly and pure street skating. 

Idk if you still watch skating but Ishod Wair, from Philly, just won Thrasher SOTY. It's crazy because I watched him and Tom Asta on the Zumiez couch tour 5 years ago. Both Philly kids and now they are huge.

I'm loving that Ishod is the first SOTY from Philly

I watch once and a while; I feel like all the old heads are gone :lol:

But Philly has always had a great skate culture

For those trying on NDC I've heard that there will only be 90 pairs available. (Straight from Nike SB rep)

And another thing. All of the black pairs came in the regular nike SB box from nike. CNCPTS had to put them all from the regular box to the tin box.

90 pairs of the black ugly xmas sweaters?

Anybody part of the Nike SB! Facebook group? I sent a request and I'm waiting for it to be approved.

I literally have no place to unload some of my old SBs since there is 0 market for them

If the black sweaters do end up releasing as a QS I'm going to get a pair, peal all the graphics off and rock those all year round.

Back
Top Bottom