aight.
lemme reel it back in.

I still have a chance to hit multiples.
Just not orange.

I will win. I will win.

keep the faith pleighers.
keep. the. faith. :frown:

02281DB5-EC8B-4F45-8278-C80E824CA963.gif

As usual my luck with quickstrike dunks is terrible. I've hit exactly 0 since like 2016. The only pair I got for retail was the dusty peach and that's because those sat plus I dont think those were a qs.

20200723_181307.jpg

Can this year just end please!!! :smh:
The end can't come soon enough! Hopefully this trend will die out as quickly as it took off. Unfortunately, that won't happen until Nike, Adidas, or any other brand can create hype on another model to drive the resellers and clout chasers away from dunks. At this point I think it's all for money and social media recognition. In a normal year most of these new dunks wouldn't exceed $250 on the resell market. Now you have "entrepreneurs" at like the tender age of 12 making $1000 plus in profit on a $100 shoe so it has attracted the masses. Just gotta ride the wave. They'll leave, they always do. Short attention span.

The end can't come soon enough! Hopefully this trend will die out as quickly as it took off. Unfortunately, that won't happen until Nike, Adidas, or any other brand can create hype on another model to drive the resellers and clout chasers away from dunks. At this point I think it's all for money and social media recognition. In a normal year most of these new dunks wouldn't exceed $250 on the resell market. Now you have "entrepreneurs" at like the tender age of 12 making $1000 plus in profit on a $100 shoe so it has attracted the masses. Just gotta ride the wave. They'll leave, they always do. Short attention span.

Dunks putting the kids through college :lol: . A lot of Little Timmys started their college fund this year. A lot of kids discovered they don't gotta sell drugs or work at McDonalds

Dunks putting the kids through college :lol: . A lot of Little Timmys started their college fund this year. A lot of kids discovered they don't gotta sell drugs or work at McDonalds
Pretty much. I have literally been hanging out at my local shop during a raffle and all walks of life come in. Children, whole families, grandparents, girlfriends, and most of them don't even know what they are signing up for.

I watched a kid's dad tell him to sign up bc while in the store for a deck they heard/saw people signing up for a "raffle". Dad checks out and goes to the car. The son, at the direction of the dad, stays to get a ticket. When shop employee tells the son that they will call if he wins and the price of the shoes is $x, the son is confused and returns the raffle ticket because he knows his dad won't buy them for him based on the retail price. The son looked at least 17. I swear I can't make this stuff up:rolleyes

And what's up with all these sneaker reviews.... they all say the same thing.... "here you got the white stiching with a blue swoosh......" Come on man!! There is no creativity anymore... Everyone just copies each other and follows what celebs and social media say are the new trends. I prob haven't been collecting dunks as long as some peeps in here, but we can't even get a gr pair cause some douchey reseller wants to make $20 bux and have someone else pay $80 in fees... Ok I'm sorry for ranting.. I'm all done at least till the next release.. Please carry on...

I think teenagers realized you can make more cash selling sneakers than weed now and you barely have to go outside to do it, lol.

how easy was it to checkout with the GD raffle? I took the ultimate L and was busy when I got the email

Back
Top Bottom