2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

hopefully they weren’t tossed.

852D1FA3-4A42-4492-8C04-ED7D266A3D19.jpeg
Fc's!!!

I'm already over here looking over my collection seeing what I can let go for these upcoming Elephant Dunks :rolleyes. Those are a big need.

damn. Brings me back. Gotta go look for my navy/3m pros from 03 I think.

I hope you find them!

Damn that 3M looks like it’s gonna crack off. I’m real hesitant to wear my 3M dunks from 20 years ago.

I bought them DS from Flight Club last year. On the first wear, the 3M cracked and I started to notice a little bit of sole seperation. I'm honestly shocked the heel liner hasn't started to peel. That's just the way it goes when you buy older shoes unfortunately.

I hope you find them!

I bought them DS from Flight Club last year. On the first wear, the 3M cracked and I started to notice a little bit of sole seperation. I'm honestly shocked the heel liner hasn't started to peel. That's just the way it goes when you buy older shoes unfortunately.
Inconsistent pairs will keep me far away from resale.

Man, they look so good. I just never see myself getting around to wearing them. I've still got my fingers crossed on the Ceramics.

Ceramics were always my least favorite of the set.

but ill take what i can get. if i can get.

that suede so lovely.

elephants aint really doing it for me like i thought they would.

I took an L on the veneers. Thought I would break out some old elephant print shoes for some atmos luck. I never was able to skate in these cause they fit weird. Don’t feel to bad for walking around.
F917EC76-3C25-4B6E-B277-E61B395BDDA6.jpeg
I know it’s probably never gonna happen but I hope for some reason Nike decides to retro some p rod models and color ways. One of my favorite shoe models..So many nice p rod 2 CWs

Back
Top Bottom