2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

@hadowajp I really like those, but haven't had any luck with saucony collabs lately.

here's today's wear, not SB but really well done. If only Nike did more dunks like this on that side of things.

In fact I'll go on record and say that I think the leather they used on the quartet of releases (linen, acorn, 3m snake, and cocoa) is better than the leather they've used recently on SBs.
Ive been procrastinating buying these for a lil bit. I always like the Forces this CW came from. There DS $69 shipped right now. Should i jump on them??

Call around the outlets and see if you can stock locate for a little cheaper, 69 is a good price but you might be able to go a little lower. It's a steal of a deal though and eventually people will want to get these. they're so well put together.

I try to stick to a price I'm willing to spend so even a dollar over is still over if it was something I wanted bad enough I would probably find it elsewhere or do a buy it now. There's always another pair to buy

This is how I got my diamond highs for 227 shipped I bid 240 the first day of the auction and completely forgot about them
Wow that's pretty amazing, hard to believe that it worked out like that.  Congrats man..

Black Sheep Exclusive Deadstock Release – Nike SB Digi Floral Janoski
Posted: 28 Apr 2014 12:13 PM PDT

BLACK SHEEP EXCLUSIVE // DEADSTOCK RELEASE
APRIL SHOWERS BRING MAY FLOWERS
Saturday, May 3, 2014

Black Sheep is Diggin’ In The Crates! Original deadstock release (not a remake) from April 2013, Nike SB Stefan Janoski Premium Floral Digi-Camo returns to Black Sheep one last time Saturday, May 3, 2014 at 11 a.m. in-store only.
That’s right! The floral that originally started it all! One of the most highly sought after kicks from the recent past is back combining a woodland camo pattern with an eye-catching digital floral print overlay.
The interest and demand for this style has been overwhelming to say the least– we’ve been getting calls and emails on this since the first preview photos posted online. These will NOT last. Mark your calendar now and plan to join us in-store Saturday, May 3 for this special Black Sheep only, deadstock release.
IN STORE ONLY — 1504 Camden Road, Charlotte NC 28203. NO PHONE CALLS OR EMAILS PLEASE.

Nike SB Stefan Janoski Premium (Digital Floral-Camo)

The Nike SB Stefan Janoski Premium Floral Digi-Camo sports an all-over canvas upper featuring a unique “digi camo” print with floral overlays. The kicks are contrasted nicely with black stitching, trim details, tongue labeling, eyelets and rope laces. The shoes also feature a removable PU innersole with Nike Zoom Air heel cushioning and black waffle footbed built on a vulcanized sole unit atop a white mid sole, and a black sidewall stripe.

Black Sheep is an authorized Nike SB dealer and premium Quickstrike account. Visit our Contact Page to email us with any questions on our current selection of Nike SB products, please include style and size information with your inquiry and one of our Sales Associates will be happy to provide additional information in a timely manner.
These and more Nike styles available in store. Browse an updated catalog selection in our online store. Stop by the store and try a pair on. The best selection goes fast!

6.5 Unkles on the 'bay.... this fool said his reserve price is 1200
mean.gif

bruh where do these fools get this **** from !?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Taking a page out of the New York Company book.

Where are those linens available for 69 shipped?

Nevermind, ebay..just not my size

Last edited:
Call around the outlets and see if you can stock locate for a little cheaper, 69 is a good price but you might be able to go a little lower. It's a steal of a deal though and eventually people will want to get these. they're so well put together.
Thanks ill call around..People might pick em up Now that you talked about them

$55 bucks shipped for some Loon's is too old of a deal huh?? One picture and no seller tags, gotta be fake right?

Last edited:

Where are those linens available for 69 shipped?

Nevermind, ebay..just not my size
Also available at Pigeon Forge Clearance Nike Outlet 1-865-453-7907 for $60 then tax and shipping..Sizes to 11 when sneakersteal posted it a week ago

I like to attack the auction bid with like 15 secs to go and just go $5-$10 up and you know people be mad,but I usually win that way lol.

Auctions be having mad come ups.
Yea, I've been snipering for years. I used to get cursed out until ebay started hiding the winning bidder username.

Prestige level
laugh.gif
I too just watch for days and then bid in the last 10 secs 
laugh.gif

tumblr_lirf4tiMii1qcl3yo.gif

Doing it before then just seems pointless to me.

Taking a page out of the New York Company book.
who are they?
Terrible reseller that makes flightclub prices almost look like a steal. And people actually buy his overpriced crap too
mean.gif

I have found that sending a DM to Nike on Twitter with the style number and size needed works great too.. they'll even have the store hold the product for you in order to complete a phone order..

sorry if this has already been said.

Hanon had these on sale for a while though. I think it's been posted a few times a few hundred pages back. I finally pulled the trigger recently. Now the only ones I'm missing from the 4 is the Cocoa Snakes, but I wasn't ever a big fan of the AF1 so the dunk didn't really do it for me either.

I liked the way Nike did these, but I think the lukewarm reception killed any chance of seeing other pairs.

I'd have killed to see a Hong Kong pair of highs.

Back
Top Bottom