2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

For me, Janos are really comfortable unless I'm planning on walking all day. I only wear Roshes if I know I'll be on my feet all day now. But for a full day of work or chilling, Janos are just fine. My gf loves them and prefers them over dunks for comfort actually. 

For me, Janos are really comfortable unless I'm planning on walking all day. I only wear Roshes if I know I'll be on my feet all day now. But for a full day of work or chilling, Janos are just fine. My gf loves them and prefers them over dunks for comfort actually. 

Maybe then. They've had a lot of nice and fun patterns. Probably don't need another shoe to get into

Janos are TTS to me. Have a couple of pairs and made the purchase on the beaches. You can get them at ~$75 right now plus tax just check that thread.

Ty to whoever posted the salvation Malibu,
How comfy are those janoskis?

Might be a good beat around shoe for me
id rate them like raw denim, its more of a custom fit that you gotta wear it in to get comfortable and mold to your feet , except the canvas size up .5 **** will never budge

I got a pair of Jano mids a few years ago (black/white suede). Really a comfortable shoe straight out the box and doesn't take long to break in good.

I don't skate but for casual wear they have held up really well other than a top metal eyelet piece breaking that upon closer inspection seemed to of been a factory issue. Couldn't complain though bought off eBay for like $40/shipped listed as worn 2x but were brand new lol

Anonymous skate has a fsr of snacks for $105, 5136513767

Thanks to Jay2da for the info
nthat.gif
Y NO MORE PEOPLE REP YOU?! Thanks for the info, homie! I'm good on snacks but I know many people in here gonna need their fix.

Anonymous skate has a fsr of snacks for $105, 5136513767

Thanks to Jay2da for the info
nthat.gif
The guy on the phone said with shipping and tax it comes out to about $130.

I went ahead and copped anyways. 11.5 seem a little harder to come by.

Also, they haven't received the shipment yet but they can take the order now.

The guy on the phone said with shipping and tax it comes out to about $130.

I went ahead and copped anyways. 11.5 seem a little harder to come by.

Also, they haven't received the shipment yet but they can take the order now.
Ordered from them on a Tuesday and they didn't ship until the following week Monday. They are horribly slow 
mean.gif

Cant call at this moment. Anybody know how much Anonymous charges for shipping?
$15+ for shipping plus tax

Back
Top Bottom