2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I'm the same way for those Beijing/Hutong.......I absolutely need those and hope that mid September rumor is true
amy-winehouse-rumors-gossip-gif.gif

and does anyone know who this kaili_001 on the bay is? he always has dope stuff but he makes flight club look like a discount store with his prices.
him and new york company. 

i looked at their reps one day to see who actually buys their stuff, all their reps are from selling nike bots. no sneaker sales

I ordered tow pairs of crawfish from premier, got two emails, got two tracking numbers, checked both and both are on the truck to be delivered today but was only charged for one. This ever happened to anyone?

I ordered tow pairs of crawfish from premier, got two emails, got two tracking numbers, checked both and both are on the truck to be delivered today but was only charged for one. This ever happened to anyone?
i had a friend who ordered one pair of shoes from NDC and got two..
..maybe the stars aligned for you?

Yeah, its just weird. Ordering two and getting charged for one seems like a much stranger mistake than mistakenly getting an extra pair to me. idk

Last edited:
^Just to bring some more attention to the highs coming out which is why they are doing it. I wonder what other dunks will be coming out if this is a 10 year anni for the Cali dunks

Man.....I remember like it was yesterday. Before the social media and other things, I believe someone on NT said HUF just released these and I jet out of my mom's house and drive a solid 50 minutes into the city only to find out they sold out.

I better get these damn highs......and what is dumb is I bet I won't even wear them that much since hightop dunks are just not cracking with the jeans I wear.

Back
Top Bottom