2024 Wrestling Thread | R.I.P. Owen Hart | 25 years too soon

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He’s 38????? Damn I thought he was like 31-32. But that’s actually Otis :lol: I know today’s wrestling is more conducive to lengthier careers, but the WWE might want to speed up a higher level push on Gable before the wear and tear starts to catch up.

Wwe champion and a very creative guy that crowds always loved?
His championship reign was nothing special. He got a custom belt and lost to Goldberg. He’s going in because he passed and because his father and uncle are going in to look good. But I don’t see anyone saying Brody should go in. Crowds loved him as well.

His championship reign was nothing special. He got a custom belt and lost to Goldberg. He’s going in because he passed and because his father and uncle are going in to look good. But I don’t see anyone saying Brody should go in. Crowds loved him as well.

Brodie's popularity was no where near Bray's and EYE liked both.

Fans adored him, almost to cult like status throughout his various gimmicks. His merch was usually among the top sellers.

In spite of his inane booking throughout his career (some of which he was responsible for) he's a multi-time WWE/Universal champion, tag team champion etc.

Considering the lax criteria for WWE HOF considering who's already in IT he's more than met the criteria and unlike Isaiah was actually selected.

Last edited:
This is a wild take :lol: :smh:

10 year run. 5 Mania matches. Had universal belt twice and other one once. Held both tag belts. Was usually towards top of the card. Interesting gimmicks. Crowd favorite.

He’s probably more qualified than like 75% of the people that are in.

Lou Karper wasn’t even remotely at Bray’s level of popularity. It’s like saying crowds loved Solo Samoa like Roman Reigns as well :lol:

Still don't understand Vince splitting them up. That NXT run was special.

Vince's lack of affinity for tag team wrestling couple with the lack of "charisma" Vince gets wet over a la Enzo and Cass whom he eventually split up too. :lol: :smh:

Enzo and Big *** actually did have IT too though. Highly sports entertaining. Just different than Alphas.

No arguments from me there.

Were on of the most popular acts on the main roster when they first got there.

Thought they were gonna win the tag belts in that ladder match at Mania when the Hardys made their surprise comebyke and won.

IT was all downhill from there though.

I mentioned Brody but should have specified the popularity he seemed to gain in AEW. But I still stand by my thoughts on Bray. His most notable WrestleMania moment will be the fun house with Cena. I remember him being 2 time tag champ, didn’t remember him being WWE champ. Interesting gimmicks? Sure. But The Fiend sucked in my opinion.

I mentioned Brody but should have specified the popularity he seemed to gain in AEW. But I still stand by my thoughts on Bray. His most notable WrestleMania moment will be the fun house with Cena. I remember him being 2 time tag champ, didn’t remember him being WWE champ. Interesting gimmicks? Sure. But The Fiend sucked in my opinion.
Lou Karper would be the better example of someone only getting into a HOF because they were dead.

You not liking The Fiend gimmick seems to be overpowering all other logic going the other way. Especially when you compare Bray to the majority of people that are already in the hall.

6 Rings G.O.A.T. 6 Rings G.O.A.T. who is the talent that is in your avi?
Dee Shanell..

She used to react to WWE on YouTube..

dee-shanell-v0-5wmal7xx9r3c1.jpg

eqptihv78id01h-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom