2024 Wrestling Thread | WWE Monday Night RAW tonight

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FyCfFg2WIAAGc9N.jpg

I finesse my friends in starting a royal rumble pool for men and women..

They are attitude era fans and I told them that the Rock want to wrestle his cousin in the main event of wrestlemania and he must win the royal rumble to do that.. (Even though I known damn well Rock isn't going to be in the royal rumble)

For the women's I said AJ Lee will be back.. Also Sasha Banks and Naomi.. (They didn't even know that they were gone)

5eb8c3703dac9a512e61d913

Thoughts on Stu Hart?
Lmao, what?

I don't think I've posted too much about wrestling on NT, although I was a huge wrestling fan growing up. No joke, Bret was my favorite wrestler...and I was at WM XIII during the I quit match. Was weird seeing the entire crowd behind Austin by the end of the match, except me.

Outside of the knowledge of Stu's dungeon and the wrestlers that came out of there, I don't have much of an opinion.

I will remember stu doesn't not equal stew henceforth, however.

If true, interesting.

Lmao, what?

I don't think I've posted too much about wrestling on NT, although I was a huge wrestling fan growing up. No joke, Bret was my favorite wrestler...and I was at WM XIII during the I quit match. Was weird seeing the entire crowd behind Austin by the end of the match, except me.

Outside of the knowledge of Stu's dungeon and the wrestlers that came out of there, I don't have much of an opinion.

I will remember stu doesn't not equal stew henceforth, however.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom