2024 Wrestling Thread | WWE Monday Night RAW tonight

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mr. Kennedy should’ve been enormous. That era of Smackdown was low key fire with Taker, King Booker and Teddy Long.

Final Boss Rock might be the best version in the post attitude era.

Who did he piss off? I was still watching at that point, but not heavily. I remember he seemed primed to be a huge deal, and then de-push, and he's gone.

Pissed off Randy who was just coming off an injury and wasn’t supposed to take a bump or something and delivered one to him. Believe it was during that huge Raw match where the teams were wearing nba jerseys.

Last edited:
Who did he piss off? I was still watching at that point, but not heavily. I remember he seemed primed to be a huge deal, and then de-push, and he's gone.

He got misdiagnosed with an injury that wasnt that serious and ended up having to sitout. It happened right after he won MITB and had just been revealed as Vinces son. That was the start of the de-push. He made his return the night the teams were wearing Lakers and Nuggets jerseys in the 5 vs 5 tag match main event segment, pissed off Randy or made a mistake or something in that match, got released the next day.

Pissed off Randy who was just coming off an injury and wasn’t supposed to take a bump or something and delivered one to him. Believe it was during that huge rage match where the teams were wearing nba jerseys.

Maaaan, forgot all about that.

IIRC Mr. Kennedy.....Kennedy! was suppose to be the one revealed as Vince's love child when they were doing that angle and get a megapush as a result. Then he had that falling out with Andy Organ and the rest was history.

SheDunne mad mad

Who said this? I rarely hear her get real criticism. She's as hype beasted over as much as Alexa, only difference is Rhea deserves it.

Someone who get blasted online all the time is Mercedes Mone, but thats what happens when youre in GOAT territory.

Yeah Kennedys downfall was crazy at the time, because he did have the rocket strapped to his back. Once he hurt Orton that was a wrap and yeah think he did also fail a test around the same time

Not sure what the original question was but the majority of my folks have traditionally been midcarders.

But as far as WWE is concerned since this such a WWE-centric thread:

Paul London
Akio

Do you think Muta is the goat Japanese wrestler?..Honest question..I have him behind Misawa but above Liger, Inoki, and Okada
Inoki
Misawa
Kobashi
Takahashi
Okada

rare pic of Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee and FellowchuckerMikey FellowchuckerMikey with andre the giant
FB_IMG_1710564277802.jpg

Back
Top Bottom